Are you up for the Challenge ? Click HERE for more Information.
The overall plan is that there will be 15 Themes that I pre-created, more like rough Storylines for the Maps to be made in this Contest.
The Sign Up starts NOW !
To signup you just write me a PM requesting your participation in the Contest. I will reply on each participation PM in the order they come on, i won't set someone first because I maybe know him better or any like that. So, the first of you sending a PM to me will have the first slot in the Contest. I will reply to that PM and will tell you which of these Stories/Themes are still available and which you can choose from. Once a Story/Theme is given out to a Mapper, it can't be used by any other Mapper and will be removed from the Options to choose.
The earlier you sign up, the more choice you'll have what Theme you want to have for your Map.
In one week from now exactly, the Contest will begin. I would like to see all 15 Themes taken care of in this Contest, but in case we only get some of the Mappers needed to complete all of them, we'll start with what we have. But it should at least be 10 !
Below you'll find the Rules that the come with this Contest and are a must that needs to be followed in order to participate in this Contest.
1. You need to be a registered User on Awmod.com to participate.
2. You need ADVANCED WARFARE 2 (Build 4.10) for creating your Map.
3. Gametype is COOP only !
4. Respawners are allowed, but not in plain sight and no infinitive respawn !
5. No insane AI Settings (Accuracy, Range). None of these "1 Shot, 1 hit" AIs (No 100 % Accuracy) !
6. At least 30 - 40 % AW2 Objects have to be used !
7. Only 1 Mapper per Map. No group Projects.
8. Clear & easy understandable Briefing & Objectives. No Maps where you have to guess what to do!
9. Language used throughout the Map (Briefing, Orders, Description) has to be English.
10. The Maps have to be fully working in Dedicated & Non-Dedicated Server mode before you submit them! Always remember, in case you have a real good Computer that can handle your Map easy, there are others with older PCs and your Maps have to work for them too!
11. The Map Contest will start 14th of September 2009 and will end 12th of October 2009. Maps have to be submitted til then.
12. There has to be at least a weekly status posting in a special section of the Forum with some Screenshots to show your progress. Of course you can do that more than once a week, but the minimum is once a week.
13. Map submissions have to contain the following: - The Map Files -A .txt File with a Description of the Map and the Briefing - A Screenshot of the Map - Custom Wave Files (in case needed for the Map)
14. Only SIGN UP in this Contest if you have the necessary time to actually finish your Map!
The Judges will be my Clan/Team [TLW]. We will not favour anyone ! This will be a totally fair Contest in which the best will win, its as simple as that.
The Prize for the Winner will be a brandnew PC Game !
More Information about the Map Themes you'll find in the Thread marked red above.