Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Gode mod in SP maps using GAME.wac
R098
Grunt

[*] posted on 7-4-2018 at 08:54 AM
Gode mod in SP maps using GAME.wac

Hi to all in DFB community, I wasn't sure where to post this but anyway...
This is God mode script for any map in BHD
First extract GAME.wac from localres.pff using FWO_Raven PFF extractor
Open it and at the end of the file copy the following text:

; First set player HP at start with higher HP value, best is 2000 but you can still die if ; you sit on satchel charge and detonate it LOL

if never() then
ssnhp(10000,2000)
endif

if lt(health,2000) then
set(health,2000)
ssnhp(10000,health)
endif

R098
R098
Grunt

[*] posted on 7-4-2018 at 09:08 AM

Almost forgot, save it then copy that file and past it into your DFBHD directory
Create a shortcut of dfbhd.exe and then right click on properties and add /d at the end of target line, it should look something like this:
"C:\Program Files\Novalogic\Delta Force Black Hawk Down\dfbhd.exe" /d
this is for SP maps but use at your own risk if you play DM, TDM and so on, risk of beign baned from servers...
Now stand in front of 100 enemies with 100 accuracy and NOT GET KILLED LOL

R098
Baldo_the_Don
Spam Sweeper

Mood: NSODLbeta is GO

[*] posted on 7-4-2018 at 03:51 PM

Why only 2000? Crank it up to 32767 if you want. Be aware that giving the player 32768 hp will result in death on spawn.

I think this is a neat trick:

Code:
if false v0 then set v0 health then set v1 v0 endif if lt health v0 then set v1 health then inc v1 then ssnhp 10000 v1 endif

That gives you health regeneration. It sets mission variable 0 to whatever your health is at spawn so the difficulty level doesn't need to be adjusted for. The next line uses v0 as a reference to know if you have less than full health, sets v1 to your current health, then increases v1 by 1 per second, at the same time setting your hp to the increasing v1 until it matches v0.

There is a problem that if you start a mission at Operator difficulty (50 hp), F5 save it, quit to main screen, change difficulty to Normal (100 hp), or Easy (200 hp), then reload that save, your health will not regen beyond 50, but it also means saving on Easy and loading on Operator gives 150 bonus hp.

I'm fairly certain that the only thing the difficulty setting changes is the player's hp. My testing there has been lax, but inconclusive.

The regen script can be added to any mission .wac file, by the way. Don't need to mess around with the game.wac. Also, make sure the mission is not already using v0 or v1, and if it is change them to mission variables that aren't being used.

R098
Grunt

[*] posted on 7-4-2018 at 09:42 PM

There's nothing to mess with. GAME.wac is just simple .wac but executed first by the game and it is global setting for all maps in game (stock, custom SP, Co-Op and so on). I allways put this code at the end of main IF structure not at end of file. Anyway, if you want HP regen. Script this is how I do it:

If never() then
set(v511,health) ; v511 never used by game or any custom map
;ssnhp(1000,v511)
Endif

If lt(health,v511) then
add(health,2) ; 2 hp per second
ssnhp(10000,health)
If ge(health,v511) then
Set(health,v511)
Ssnhp(10000,health)
Endif
Endif