Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I Miss DFBHD
Whisper-M-
Corporal

Mood: Always Mapping

[*] posted on 1-28-2017 at 09:32 AM
I Miss DFBHD

Been many years since I have played, mapped or modded this game. Good to be back and see a few servers still up and running. As well as a few hardcore guys still doing it after all these years like my friend Ted Smelly and the TIO gang. Been playing in a few servers over the last few days and it still fun as hell. As fun as it is I have to ask....why in the hell are these servers hosting such crap ass maps with a resource like the Barracks here with a map database for the series. Blows my mind going into a server and see floating trees, glitchy buildings, poorly placed ladders....etc.
Such a shame, would love to have one night where a bunch of us old players too pull out our favorite maps and get playing. So if anyone has a map they love, or a favorite they made and want to play it, lets meet up in a server where either can host. With such a small amount of players, it would work best to arrange a date and time. I will try and see if a few people may be interested. You can email me at therealloaf@gmail.com, or message me here. You may find me in a DM sniper server if one is up.
RedneckRetart
Super Administrator

Mood: LoSt......

[*] posted on 1-28-2017 at 02:10 PM

I would have to agree with you about the maps some of these servers host. Some just make me cringe.

I occasionally turn the game on once every few months or so. But I haven't been on in a while now. Would be nice to get together with some older players one of these days.

I have a bit of a weird work schedule, so my availability is all over the place, but I'm open to doing something.

RedneckRetart.
DFBarracks Map Rater.
Team Sabre Items List
Whisper-M-
Corporal

Mood: Always Mapping

[*] posted on 1-29-2017 at 08:00 AM

We will have to arrange something as it would be a lot of fun playing some old classics with us old warriors again.
lensam
Grunt

[*] posted on 1-29-2017 at 11:30 PM

Nation of Snipers is still running strong. Lotta veteran players as well as newcomers but its up and running every night. I actually got back on this week after a year or so been too busy but didn't realize how much i missed it. I still suck at the game but I have fun just as well

Go To Top