Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Plaese Help
Zimwolf
Grunt

question.gif posted on 12-6-2014 at 09:45 AM
Plaese Help

I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place so I will post here and the bullet forum.

I am using DFXMED Delta Force: Xtreme mission Editor Version: IC4 Copy2004

I have started making maps again after several years. I use MED so the maps are in .mis format. I can play them and host them on my PC but obviously if I give them to someone else to host, they don't work. I remember we had to do a couple of things to make them work including something to do wit HexEd. I have a copy of Hex Ed but cant for the life of me remember all the steps. I have looked through the threads and cant see anything about it. So please please please can someone do me a little tutorial of what to do.

Thanks a million

Zim:no:
Crazy Horse WFA
Private

[*] posted on 3-21-2015 at 03:50 PM

It's been a couple years, but I think all you have to do once you finish the map, is:
While in DFXMED, go to FILE pulldown menu and select SAVE and EXPORT.
Then, send your friend the xxxxx.mis and the xxxxx.bms files. I don't recall if you need to send the .ifl and the .log files but it doesn't hurt to include them. If you use tiles or wac, you also need to include the .til and .wac files as well.

Hope this helps.

I was going to run away and join the circus but then I realized that would be redundant.

Go To Top