Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Request for a Space Map
Mr.Bobert
Private

Mood: CRUSH COMPUTER!

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 02:26 AM
Request for a Space Map

Id Like a map for JOIC that takes place in outer space. 2 main ships for JO and rebels with somthing connecting them. also some small ships with PSPs. water on bottom with some kinda ramp from water to each main ship. no parachutes so u cant reach the bottom alive without boat or stryker. vehicles to get from 1 ship to another. Lightning and Thunder. lots of vehicles (helis if u can make them go above their height limit with a wac or somthing) Various debris such as wrecked helis and rocks floating around. I tried to make a map like this, but i hoplessy failed (lol). ill send u a copy of the original if u want it to see what id like. but i warn u, it is really bad (lol again) Thx.
P.S i can only send the original map via e-mail becuase i dont really want to put it in the mapdb becuase its really bad (lol for the 3rd time) unless u dont want me to

Mr. Bobert
opusrex
Corporal

Mood: Agry at Amahdin

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 02:58 PM
Is it even possible?

I don'tknow about outer space, but I've got a TKOH for JO:E that has the zone above the heli-birds ceiling, you have to drive all the way to it, but first you have to get your ground vehicles to the island.

Its still a work in progess, but the basic form is done, just needs some sprucing up.

If u c4n r34d this u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d!
Mr.Bobert
Private

[*] posted on 9-25-2007 at 10:54 PM

It is.....kinda.... i had 1 as i said before but it stunk. ya just put everything oh, say a few thousand feet up and make black fog and stars all around. the helis couldnt take off though, so i put somthing connecting them so i could take a dirt bike over to see the other ship. i ended falling off a few times and i unfortunately i had a parachute. it took forever to get to the water on the bottom and then even longer to drownd myself. one thats really cool is this one: http://www.dfbarracks.com/mapdb/index.php?action=dm&mid=1707... ( you have to get to the space part)

Mr. Bobert
Mr.Bobert
Private

[*] posted on 11-13-2007 at 06:26 AM

*sigh* Hello? Anybody there??? HELLOOO??

Mr. Bobert

Go To Top