Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: c130
DDT MONTO
Grunt

[*] posted on 2-26-2006 at 11:40 PM
c130

is it possible to make the c130 orc127 move along waypoints
for example i have a map with runway etc i want the plane to taxi to runway then takeoff
plz help

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Ecalpon
Private

[*] posted on 2-27-2006 at 04:57 AM

No, they are decorations only.

GF
V497-Vesper
Grunt

post.gif posted on 4-8-2013 at 11:52 PM
There is a way but...

Quote: Originally posted by DDT MONTO  
is it possible to make the c130 orc127 move along waypoints
for example i have a map with runway etc i want the plane to taxi to runway then takeoff
plz help

well there is one way but it does not use the waypoints it is merely "Smoke and Mirrors" for lack of a better phrase Basically The stuff you need to do gets Very Convoluted and even then it does not look realistic enough, but if you want to try it then you could do it 1 of 2 ways

way 1: Use teleport Targets to teleport the plane down the runway and "Take Off" BUT you would need to remove the object from the map making it seem like it has flown off

Way 2: using the unhide/hide SSN command

Now the down side, using way 1, eventually you will run out of space for markers in the NILE and the down side using way 2, is you will run out of space for Vehicles and it will just get really confusing, I used BOTH these methods in both
DFX 2 and Joint ops Escalation to simulate a Rocket taking off, I also used the movefog and fogdist commands in the wac so you could try these methods but 1 it may make your NILE Crash, or it may even make your DFX game crash or lag

Go To Top