DFBarracks - Forums

Delta Force Barracks Forums - Powered by XMB 1.9.11
Delta Force Barracks Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  ..  9
Author: Subject: My views on WAR and BUSH (kind of long sorry)
Raven~AoD
noob

Mood: Dain Bramaged

[*] posted on 1-31-2003 at 03:32 PM
My views on WAR and BUSH (kind of long sorry)

if ur American and/or take offence to this u can email me at likeigiveadang_@hotmail.com (thatís a joke.... or is it?) or you could just stick up for the moron down bellow and add ur own opinion I donít care which.

Anyways now when I first heard G.W. Bush became Pres I was like woopity-friggen-doo im changing the channel cause I donít care.

But now after watching him for quite some time iv come to a conclusion that he is uncommonly dumb for a President, PM, or a mayor of a small back hole town, thus labeling him a MORON.

Now one would think that the "MIGHTY" President of the USA, the main man, the Grand poo-bah, King sh*t of turd island himself, the man who is pushing so hard for war (in Iraq, which I agree with) would at least know what country he's after. Alas no. It is not to be. Today I saw in the news him saw him say "...oppressing the Iranian err Iraqi people...." WHAT A MORON. Honestly how did he become President, oh thatís right, the US way of voting. Makes no sense to anyone but there it is lol. Thatís not his only mistake in his short but historical term, but thatís the latest.

And another thing. What is this stuff about does Iraq have Weapons of Mass Destruction. OF COURSE HE DOES!! The US says it, the UN says it, and hell anyone with a shred of common sense knows he does. In the war he had against Iran he used SEIRIN nerve gas. And he there is a list that has stuff on it like anthrax, VX nerve agent, SEIRIN, and Ricin on it which the UN knows he has and wants to know where the stockpiles went. So obviously people are stupid, those who don't think he has any.

I saw some people protesting the war-to-be on TV in Britain. One lady said she thinks the US is making it up. Now ladies and gents there is an ignorant person for ya. And another said has against the Americans on principle and something about war mongering and those they are only after oil. Whatever the reason Saddam must go.

Honestly the only way to deal with Saddam is war. The civilized world is so scarred about the word WAR that people are automatically against it. They donít have any facts and there against it protesting like there is no tomorrow with banners and yelling...bunch of uppity idiots if u asks me. For the people in Iraq any change would be a good one.

But if the Allied forces do get him cornered (which will happen because they have a superior army, #'s, and technology) he will resort to weapons of mass destruction in my opinion and thatís scary.
But if war is to be it must be soon before Saddam prepares his forces and digs himself in. He knows war is coming and he is preparing WE (the Allied forces) cant wait for him to fortify his military position. The loss of life will be higher then if we were to strike quickly not giving him time to get ready. Even in the news they said he was buying rocket engines with longer-range capabilities.

Saddam has to go but can it be done without another Historical Milestone in destruction of the innocent? I hope so.

I would really like peeps opinions on Bush and Saddam, but try to make them realistic and not stupid.

The MEDIA has been doing a VERY VERY poor job in providing useful un-objective info to the world. Most of it is against the war effort. This war will happen and it must be done soon, and we canít just decide to "back out" if it gets too rough. U started it now finish it.

Hey look it's the two symbols of the republican party, an elephant and a big fat white guy afrais of change.
Floggings will continue until morale improves.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Shadowfax~AoD
Corporal

Mood: Dark Messenger

[*] posted on 2-1-2003 at 02:24 AM
Well...

Not that I'm sticking up for Bush or anything, but he "apparently" is slightly dsylexic....

OMG MY TOAST LANDED PEANUT BUTTER SIDE UP!

Anyway...there shouldn't be a need for a war, if there is one, A LOT of innocent Iraqi citizens are going to die.

And we aren't allowed to assassinate leaders of other countries, which I think is the most retarded thing i've ever heard.

But you could get around that. I say declare war, then, instead of carpet-bombing Iraq into the next century, mass the army and pretend to attack somewhere. And Saddam is busy with them, he won't feel the bullet enter the back of his head. Hence, an act of war. But you gotta make sure you hit the right Saddam, he has 5 or 6 lookalikes for his protection.

"Winning Back the Afternoon, One Entertained Hooligan At a Time!"

A.Bullet
General

[*] posted on 2-1-2003 at 08:04 AM

Holy cow.. I should have never read this thread..

Anyhow.. I for one think Bush is an arrogant cowboy like they say in the press.. however.. in my opinion thats what we need right now.. considering the fact that our enemies are not concerned about thier political reputation I think if our leaders allow thier concerns over political correctness to overrule thier security concerns as they face the American public..

These idiots that are talking about containment of Saddam should be smart enough to realize that the only containment Saddam is worried about is the containment setup he has in his bio-weapons facilities. Every day in America there are seizures of Cocaine Heroin and other drugs imported from foriegn countries.. If drug smugglers can manage to smuggle in Cocaine or Heroin then I would like to point out they could just as easily be smuggling in a Dirty Bomb or some sort of Biological Weapon..

For instance.. if a terrorist is willing to Blow Him or Herself up to be a martyr wouldnt a terrorist be just as willing to inject any Biological Agent thats lethal but has a long incubation period.. then while it silently incubates.. a group of them fly to different airports worldwide in countries they disagree with politically..

Basically.. containing Saddam is a joke.. we dont even know where Saddam is at any given time.. and we have been looking for years.. so to say we could possible contain him and to act as if it would be impossible for one of his scientists to deliver a sealed package
to a terrorist operative is an argument made by politicians who would rather watch thier own country be attacked by a probable enemy than to take the initiative and act first. Rather than protecting the lives of thier constituents.. these politicians choose to promote thier personal ideals while flaunting the responsibility they accepted when they took thier oaths of office.

Its a known fact that Saddam funded a assassination attempt on Bush Senior - additionally its a known fact that Saddam has dropped chemical weapons on his own people and the Iranians in the past.

Saddam is also a known supporter of Palestinian Suicide bombers families, and its a known fact that known terrorists have used and continue to use Iraq as a safe haven when avoiding American pursuit.

Besides all that.. according to Hans Blix testimony before the UN Security Council he has not complied with Resolution 1441
and even Hans Blix didnt ask for more time to 'let the inspections work' he said quite clearly that inspections were not working and that in his opinion they could not work without full and complete cooperation by the Iraqi government and Saddam Hussein..

Saddam has chosen to ignore the UN Security Council - furthermore he is preparing his forces and deploying them in defensive positions around Iraq.. this is further evidence that Saddam has no plans in the future to fully comply - for if he did plan on full compliance and or if he had complied fully before .. he would have no need to fear the UN.. his own experience in the past should have shown him that the UN has always acted VERY reasonable when he has complied with the Security Council resolutions. .

Anyhow.. there is no doubt that we will go to war.. the only question is when.. its a matter of economics.. we cannot maintain a large standing army in a remote location for an indefinite period of time - anyhow.. once it happens the anti-war advocates will not be able to complain for long.. because I think it will be over very quickly..

-- A.Bullet
-- Owner / Head Programmer
-- DFBarracks.com

"You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free." -- Clarence Darrow
Gen.Walker_53rd
Corporal

[*] posted on 2-3-2003 at 06:03 AM

A. Bullet I like the way you think man. Sounds just like what I say to people at work about this. Shadowfax we could bomb Iraq in to nothing in one day, but remember we are trying not to harm innocent Iraqi citizens. But we are in a war already with those that attacked the WTC and pentagon, funny thing is they found innocent American citizens to be great targets. Saddam would be willing to do the same thing if he could, he has done it in the past to others. And to his own people.

SniperSnake~GZ~
Corporal

Mood: I AM HERE

cool.gif posted on 2-3-2003 at 04:24 PM
WAR !

This whole thing could have been avoided had we finished them off during deasert storm. Wile they were already backked into the corner.
Just my opinion.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Raven~AoD
noob

[*] posted on 2-4-2003 at 01:53 PM

Very true

Hey look it's the two symbols of the republican party, an elephant and a big fat white guy afrais of change.
Shadowfax~AoD
Corporal

[*] posted on 2-5-2003 at 03:05 AM
Walker

I know, I didnt' say bomb them, I said taht's what we should avoid!

Double_TAP
Grunt

biggrin.gif posted on 2-7-2003 at 10:49 AM
There is just one thing I like to say.

Mr. President, "Screw it, Let's do it".

Were all tried of waiting, and hearing the whining.
Bon3head
Private

[*] posted on 2-8-2003 at 03:50 PM

I say just put on nicely placed nuke and be done with them once and for all.:)
TarheelJSOC
Corporal

[*] posted on 2-8-2003 at 04:02 PM

gee raven i am glad we have such intellectual ability in the df community. not many peeps are qualified to judge the rest of us.... when you can manage a business the size of the USA, deliver speeches on different topics daily and raise millions of dollars to run for public office. you can impress us with you inate perfectness. sry to offend but for the good of the world let the man do what he is doing.he is not the enemy of peace and freedom.

TarheelJSOC
Corporal

[*] posted on 2-8-2003 at 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gen.Walker_53rd
could bomb Iraq in to nothing in one day,

IF they want to, the usa can bomb every military facility necessary to dismantle saddam's regime in 12 hours or less. desert storm was the practice for this game, and saddams troops still will not die for him.

Gen.Walker_53rd
Corporal

[*] posted on 2-9-2003 at 12:53 AM

Thats why I said what I said

Shadowfax~AoD
Corporal

[*] posted on 2-11-2003 at 09:24 AM
To Tarheel...

Raven is at my house right now so I'll speak for him....That's a very contradictory statement, saying he's not an enemy of peace and freedom. He wants to go to war, how the hell is that wanting peace? No offense. :D

Bongo
DFB Map rater

Mood: That depends

[*] posted on 2-11-2003 at 03:33 PM
To secure peace is to prepare for war.

We are prepared now we must secure.

dawg
Grunt

mad.gif posted on 2-11-2003 at 06:27 PM
iraq

just my 2 cents,

i think pres. bush is a good president, what would you rather have clinton, all he ever did was what the polls said and get sexual acts , pres. bush atleast can think and act as a leader. should we wait for saddam to get nukes, go ahead listen to the spinless french who by the way we bailed out of wwII, as well as all of europe. seems like those spineless europeans seem to forget alot of what we did for them. maybe we should wait let saddam nuke them and then what turn this whole planet into a parking lot with a bunch of 3 headed fish?

rave how would you do up there infront of the world with the responsibility of this country, and about 4 million things going on. pres. bush may jumble a few words now and then but he is a good man, and good for this country, a true american. which is a hell of alot more than you can say about any of those left wing liberal moroons we call the democratic party. we should be thanking god that we have who we have as a president, couldnt imagine the friggin mess it would be with gore in command.

alright maybe that was 4 cents :)

Shadowfax~AoD
Corporal

[*] posted on 2-12-2003 at 09:13 AM
Ah a Bush wannabe

You can't use that as an excuse. Bush Jr. isnt doing 4 million things. He's doing a few things. He has a staff to handle the rest. He holds meetings to make sure things are going hte way he wants them too. And Europeans are not spineless. France was not ready for an attack during WWI and WWII. And it wasn't just you. It was you, Canada, Britain, French, Russia and many other small countries. War is not a fun thing. I don't blame some of the European countries that don't want to get involved either. War is stupid. Very very stupid.
:mad:

Raven~AoD
noob

[*] posted on 2-13-2003 at 11:03 AM

I honesty cant respond to a few of you with out offending you publically. Now normally i would but i like dfbarracks and wanna stay around so if u wanna set up an rw channel, email me and ill give my opinion. WARNING u may be offended.:D:P

GrmReprAoD
Corporal

Mood: OO Cheese

[*] posted on 2-13-2003 at 01:44 PM

OK OK OK this is how it is

Raven & Shadow you live in Canada do you all even have an army?

Second Canada really is protected by america not directly but by being next to us you all dont really have much to worry about. :P

Also about Sadumba$$

Desert storm was pathetic and to think hes gonna stop us this time is even more pathetic. We killed more of our own in desert storm than they killed us.

Go in shoot the moron and get out. Thats it......

----------------------------------------------------

.: Free Lance Sig Maker:.

.: Winning Sigs :.
.: Week 46 Hollowpointnl.com :.
Shadowfax~AoD
Corporal

[*] posted on 2-13-2003 at 02:00 PM
Aw Grm I thought you were smart!

We don't need American's to protect us. We are dang good on our own. We won WWI. US. ON OUR OWN. Well sort of. We took land when others failed to do so. We didn't have quite the impact in WWII, but hell we took our beaches on D-Day. And the reason people don't attack us is cause we are nice. :D

Raven~AoD
noob

[*] posted on 2-14-2003 at 08:30 AM

Grm
you are right we have a "small" army and we relie on our NATO allies in times of war. But the army we do have is EXTREAMLY well trained. At the invitational sniper shoot out that was held in the US out of all the countries that sent teams, Canada came in first. There are other things but thats a diff story. We mainly use our forces in a peace keepin role.

As for Iraq i think that the US gov't has hidden motives for the war, along with some good reasons for it. But the way there acting about terrorists and all the extreams the they are going to, this may be the begining of the end of the last "Super Power". Also a the war with Iraq is going to more difficult than anticipated. So i wouldnt get too ****y cause if the world is watchin Americas every move.

And to some other guy up farther, just cause Bush may be busy thats no excuse for being as ignorent as he is. He thinks hes the centre of the universe. Every time i see him in a public speakin role i cant believe what an idiot he is. But Colon Powel, is much smarter and obviously realizes whats goin on. I think that he would be a much, much better leader than Bush, but ..... thats is again a diff story.

Cya
:D
Lord T'underin Jesus B'y, I's gonna go out dare an' i's gonna kick yer arse ya hoser! lol that was 4 grm.:P

dawg
Grunt

[*] posted on 2-14-2003 at 12:26 PM
iraq re:#2

so hey why bother stooping saddam, frig it let him get nukes and all, you sometimes it takes war to have peace no matter what you canadians think, and by the way didnt at least a few of the wtc bombers come through canada, you guys just keep on being nice, that will solve all kinds of problems, you better keep thios in mind though if america goes down so dont you, and i dont believe america will go down. sometimes it just takes some balls to do whats right and taking out this mental case in iraq is the right thing to do, just take alook at afganastan, those people were waving the american flag around and cheering usa, yeah there are still problems there but its all on the right track. iraq will be the same way, get rid of the idiot that just took power and has his complete moron sons as the head of military and news paper, they dont give 2 [Censored]s about the people of their country just themselves, the people there could have a great nation democracy works america is the proof of that. or maybe they really like having a dictator president that will kill their whole families if they speak out against him. what would you choose?
Shadowfax~AoD
Corporal

[*] posted on 2-14-2003 at 12:58 PM
Right...

Well at first, I thought you were making another dumb generalized statement. I mean you can't say that it was our fault that terrorists got into your country. Sure some came through Canada, but the border patrol is run by AMERICANS AND CANADIANS. So don't blame that crap totally on us. And as I've said before, we can pull our on weight in war. My examples are above. We are nice friendly people. But we will back up our allies. We already agreed to help the states so lets just leave it at that. Although I do believe that you are right, the Iraqi people are probably too afraid to stand up to their leader, he is a very evil man.

AF_Medic ~S2D~
Private

[*] posted on 2-14-2003 at 06:59 PM

Ok...well I guess I'll throw my 2 cents out as well.

In my humble opinion Saddam does need to go. I might not agree with the way that he's going to go down. I'd rather see him taken out by the CIA and such and avoid the whole war. But being as this is not the way it's looking and being in the US military I will follow the orders that I receive.

As far as Candians I loves you all (More so the ladies then the guys) *LOL*

I'm sure most of would agree that we don't know all that our governments know about what Iraq really does have in terms of these weapons. Being as they don't tell everything they know as it would give away spies and technology info as to how they aquire this info. I personally tend to think there is more that Iraq possess then what we know. But the fact is NATO set down guidelines in 1992 about the weapons that Iraq was not allowed to have. For the next 8 years it was a cat and mouse game with the inspectors that Saddam played. But nobody would push the issue and enforce the rules until after 9/11. Then due to 9/11 I think that woke Americans up to the possibility that the US itself could and would be attacked. Then the Bush administartion looked at who would attack the US. and thought that if Saddam had a chance of not only striking the US but striking the US with a "weapon of mass destruction" and decided that it was time to stop playing the hide and seek game and enforce those guidlines that all the NATO countries had agreed upon at the end of desert storm. So NATO then set the new deadline with the intent of making the new guidlines enforced. now that deadline has come and gone and NATO still doesn't want to enforce. Now my question is this. Why would Saddam want to stop playing this game? he knows that NATO is being split by him and not wanting to enforce it's own agreement.
My biggest problem is with NATO. If your not going to enforce the standards you set why bother setting them? And that while most NATO countries support all their military operations the US consitantly sends the most troops in support of NATO operations. Now when we're looking at war they are hedging and refusing to not only assist in it, but to even support it with words.

As to those who believe it will be a cake walk like it was last time. I hope your right, But personally I think it will not only be a lot longer, but also alot bloodier on both sides. House to house fighting is VERY difficult at best. As well as the fact that Saddam knows that once we cross the border we arn't leaving until he's dead. That means he will use whatever weapons he has against us.

Well I've rambled long enough and probably sound stupid as it's 3:20 in the morning here,but thats my humble opinion. :) Tear it up as you see fit

By the way...I loves you all no matter where you be from :)

Shadowfax~AoD
Corporal

[*] posted on 2-15-2003 at 07:35 AM
Finally!

Excellent points! :D:D

Raven~AoD
noob

[*] posted on 2-15-2003 at 10:09 AM

Here we go

AF_Medic ~S2D~ ur a good man with sensible opinions, and u did make some very valid pts. BUT the problem here is that history repeats itself. If the UN or NATO is broken down by the will of the mighty US then there is no point in having it. Just like after WW1 there was a council, and Canada was the first to join, but then Hitler came to power and no one wanted to see another World war so nothing was done until to late. The early UN had no power.

In this situation the UN is sticking to its guns, and all the countries that are Un members are trying to follow the UNs intentions the way the see fit.

But the US is trying to force their hand; this must not be allowed to happen. Granted Saddam must go, but one country just canít do it the way the US is. Now I know the UN has made some poor decisions in the past. What the Americans should be doing instead of criticizing the weapon inspectors, is to aid them with all the help they can, not start a war.

And as for that Dawg guy, u really struck a nerve with me. Thinking we cant stand up for our selves, the reason we donít is because we donít need to, the fact is that the countries starts wars and Canada dispatches its forces to keep the peace afterwards, right now there is 4000 Cdn troops all ready to be deployed to Afgan. As peacekeepers. Another 1000 are ready for another tour in Bosnia and another 1000 are waiting to go to other locations.

If the US does go down which I hope to god doesnít happen then, there is no doubt that there will be a very negative impact on Canadians.

And as for not having Balls, our PM officially told Bush, the leader of the most militarily strong country that he is NOT trusted. This is why other countries have a problem with supporting the Iraqi war effort, if they arenít trusted then they must know there is more reasons for going into Iraq then nukes and nerve gas, many think the other thing is oil, and they may very well be right.

And as for the Canadian American boarder, take some responsibility, they passed through OUR boarder, and trained committed the deed in you country, with your resources, some blaming us is not the right idea.

as for the way America is acting towards terrorism, I think the media and CNN can be blamed for a very, very, large part of the fear in the public, those CNN guys make me sick/angry when I watch them.
Europe has made much more of an impact on local terrorists then the US, it seems every month or so theyíre arresting some one highly suspected of being a terrorist. In my opinion, building a wall around you country isnít going to help; they need to learn new ways of dealing with suspected homeland issues.

In my opinion Bush is doing more harm then good to America.

Saddam is a problem but war; im starting to think is not the answer. The more im learning on the subject the more I suspect there is more going on here than meets the eye.

What the world needs is some hard facts and the UN to do its job, now that Bush has his troops in place he can wait, what harm can that do, Saddam wont make one move with the size of force that he is surrounded by.

And as for you Canada bashing people, Canada is the most loved country in the world, living the way we live is much better then the "American way", which I think has taken Capitalism too far, people love Canadians, were here to help the world. Little fact for you, Did you know that over 47% of all wheat Canada produces is sent out as foreign aid, and that we are ranked as the "#1" country to live in. So we may have a small army but as you can see we more than make up for it in other ways, cause there is more important things than war!

Pages:  1    3  ..  9

Go To Top