Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Sorry but I gotta ask
wingzfan-sd-
Grunt

[*] posted on 9-13-2005 at 10:27 AM
Sorry but I gotta ask

Lemme prefix this by saying I know this has been dicussed to its death but I gotta ask cuz after 2+ hours of reading I still am a little confused.

Ok Ive downloaded all the terra mod downloads including the "coopmenow" and after doing all that I went and downloaded some single player and coop maps. Now I go to Terra mod and select multiplayer and host. If the coop is available there isnt any coop maps available to select however if I start BHD-TS and select coop there are the maps I downloaded. Am I correct in assuming you cant run coops from the terra mod and they can only be ran from bhd-ts? If so then that would mean Terra mod is strictly for tdm's, dm's, koth, etc etc? If not then is there certain coop maps for bhd-ts and certain ones for terra?

Im really sorry to bother you guys with this but Ive never ran mods before and tried my best to do this without having to ask for help.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
wingzfan-sd-
Grunt

[*] posted on 9-13-2005 at 02:27 PM

Also any clue why it punts people about 30 seconds after they join me?
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Fireant
Hero Mod

Mood: No Compromise

[*] posted on 9-13-2005 at 03:26 PM
Coop

This was never supported in BHD or BHDTS...I run the Coopmenow as well.

What your referring to is called the 'Autopunt' to date there has been no solution to this as it seems to be more on the side of the persons ISP and not their pc.

Also, if your running a mod, then all players joining your server will need the mod as well.

DFB Admin Staff

If your too lazy to read and use the tools in the box thats provided,
dont ask whats been asked before. READ AND LEARN!

Eagle_Eye
Senior Admin

Mood: Grey,not Stupid

[*] posted on 9-13-2005 at 03:57 PM

You won't be able to use Coop if you have the TS patch installed, cos it uses a non standard exe file to account for the excess number of items..

Coopmenow will only patch a standard 1.5.0.5 DFBHD.exe file..

So, you can get coop if you Don't install the TS Patch..

Which means that you can only have Coop on BHD EXP..cos it uses the standard DFBHD.exe

EE

wingzfan-sd-
Grunt

[*] posted on 9-13-2005 at 11:58 PM

Ok thanks guys I think I got it now. One last question. If I remove the patch and host a coop does everyone who joins the coop need to have the patch uninstalled or can they leave it installed?

Go To Top