Delta Force Barracks Forums

You know you play too much when...

Pages:  1    3

Assassin Xaero - 6-23-2006 at 12:22 PM

Never done that, but I tried to dodge cars on the highway...

SuoiveD - 6-23-2006 at 03:40 PM

You know you play too much when...... you see a road block ahead ( Police RBT Unit ) & you take evasive action in your 4WD, hitting the hand brake to throw the vehicle into a slide then cutting through a park, through someone's yard & back out onto the road.

Aron Gordon - 6-23-2006 at 09:06 PM

ahhhh nice yhis topic i realy like hehe

Well this have not happend me but a friend of my that i whas shooting with on a pistol shooting club....can translate it in another way hehe, well anyways...
My friend left the club to go home and had hes Magnum 375 holstered in a shulder holster.
As he whas driving home hes wife calls hem and ask hem to make a pit stop at the store to buy some stuff like milk and sutch yea sure he says and pulls in at ICA (stor in sweden) he leavs hes car and walks in and buys the stuff he whas going to buy and walks to the store keeper to pay he opens hes jacket about half way to retch hes wallet and as he do he bruches hes hand on the .357 as he takes the wallet and gets reminded that he have the gun on hem.
luckily no one did notice the gun, now if that wuld happend me i wuld prob stop playing JO:E and left the club to hehe.

Mstenger404 - 6-26-2006 at 01:17 AM

when everything gets really quiet you think you have a "connection interupted" in RL

it happens to me:(

Assassin Xaero - 6-26-2006 at 01:26 AM

When you go and jump off a building or out of a helicopter and expect your parachute to automatically open...

killer56 - 6-30-2006 at 09:11 PM

when you bring your dog into your bedroom while you sleep incase theres still acuple spawn rapers

This happens to me alot.......

killer56 - 6-30-2006 at 09:21 PM

Every time you join a new squad you adjust your sleep habits inorder to be able to play with them

(once i joined a ukrainian squad and i was going to bed at 6:30am and getting up at 12:30am

SuoiveD - 7-1-2006 at 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by killer56
when you bring your dog into your bedroom while you sleep incase theres still acuple spawn rapers

LMAO..... My dog sleeps in my bedroom anyways......lol

badar123 - 7-3-2006 at 08:00 AM

Hmm.................................................................................................................................................,W hen you start to eat your friends shorts.......When some one dies you ask him to respawn at base.........When your ashtray has 60 cigarettes in it.....................When you see your wife you say " I have bad guys in sight"...........You tell your boss "DIE YOU WILL DIE".........HEHE!

front-liner - 7-6-2006 at 01:30 AM

i had this ridiculous dream one night where me and my best mate were playing some WWI/WWII type of game...battling in all kinds of terrains and fighting hordes of enemies...then at the last battle, we all got captured and the ridiculous thing was that I died! How stupid! Not only that, what made it even more preposterous was that Darth Vader died next to me :o despite having nothing in common with the dream...anyway, what makes this a 'you know you play too much', was that, when i...ahem...passed on, a huge wollopping scoreboard was displayed showing my total stats of everything i had killed, destroyed, blown up, taken over, lost, headshots...etc

what was wierd was that the scoreboard i could clearly read. And teh fact that i could see vast numbers of enemy kills, vehicle kills etc somewhat frightened me in a wierd way.

Has my subconscious been keepin ga record of evrything ive done in games, sicne day 1 !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!??!?!:o:o:o:o:o

@ front-liner

badar123 - 7-6-2006 at 06:18 AM

Actually your dream suggests you need to see a shrink…lol.

;)

front-liner - 7-7-2006 at 02:36 AM

lol...perhaps

speaking of loling, i keep thinking of the word 'lol' instead of laughing at something funny...

SAS private LoL - 7-17-2006 at 12:54 AM

some funny stuff... hehe here's mine:

- when you are building your house and you add PSP's just in case

- when there's New Year and firecrackers are blowing up everywere, you get down and shout, that you have been overrun

- when you chase airplanes, that are taking off, with a stinger launcher

-when you prone in park, so enemy can't see you

-when you step on dog [Censored] and think it's a mine

-when someone gets hurt, you shout "Medic"!

front-liner - 7-26-2006 at 02:07 PM

on Firecracker night*, amongst all the blasts of fireworks, you litsen out for that echoing long shot of a sniper rifle.

*Firecracker Night, for those who dont know, its the one night of the year that all people in Darwin enjoy the most. You get yourself a great big back of firecrackers, wait till nightfall, and let em all off!! But be careful, one cracker went off and shot right into the wheelbarrow that held all the other crackers. It was lucky that it didnt explode in our faces!!

front-liner

SuoiveD - 7-26-2006 at 06:05 PM

Yea, but in NSW they are illegal, but I always seem to find them " Falling off the back of the truck "........lol

Eagle_Eye - 7-26-2006 at 07:52 PM

Not in the NT Dave, I lived in Alice for 9 years.....

Crackers night was a blast...literally..LOL..

SuoiveD - 7-26-2006 at 08:29 PM

We had Cracker's Night up until the mid 80's then Crackers became illegal. Although they are readily accessible on the black market.

SAS private LoL - 7-28-2006 at 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by killer56
Every time you join a new squad you adjust your sleep habits inorder to be able to play with them

(once i joined a ukrainian squad and i was going to bed at 6:30am and getting up at 12:30am

Same is happening to me, but I got to sleep at 5 am 'cos i'm on DFB. If you are U.S. citizen and you have checked DFB after lunch and you see me online, i'm probably not sleeping...

OK, more:

-when you see someone, who's carrying tube/pipe, you think it's a RPG and take cover (happened to me once, almost jumped over someone's fence on the street)

-when you check your corners, everytime you pass by one (happened to me again)

-when you see "attach" sign on seats

-when you see a 4x4 landrover and think it's a technical

-when you prone in forest for no reason

-when you drive a car and want to use WASD keys to steer

-when you walk along side of a street and scan apartment buildings for window snipers

Assassin Xaero - 7-28-2006 at 08:33 AM

Wait... you guys have accually done this stuff in real life?!?!

Geez... and my mom said I play too many videogames....

SAS private LoL - 7-28-2006 at 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Assassin Xaero
Wait... you guys have accually done this stuff in real life?!?!

Geez... and my mom said I play too many videogames....

You know thats a symptom... or the first stage of PC/video game disease... epidemic on the loose, since Pong was made.... and things aren't usually funny, if they haven't really happen...

RPG! Take cover! No wait, it's just a sewer pipe...

Aron Gordon - 7-29-2006 at 11:20 AM

you guys will newer sies to amaze me hehe

front-liner - 8-7-2006 at 12:35 AM

when you phone up the car manufacturing companies and demand to have all new cars only driveable with a PS2 controller or a small keyboard (WASD). I came SOOOOOO close to doing that...but that was after i had one too many...heheh:P

btw, yes EE, cracker night is a blast. Like nearly 3 times these fools next to us were launching rockets over us. I was like "GET DOWN!" and tumbled into the sand and fired one back. (it was on this beach and nearly all of Darwin was there lighting off crackers lol)

front-liner

dooodles - 8-22-2006 at 12:42 PM

is it not so wierd that we all do these things i think i might just go out side for some freash air a way from my games for a while before i get in a fight and i think i can just press esc lol

front-liner - 9-29-2006 at 07:00 PM

i take it this thread is dead now, eh?

SAS private LoL - 9-30-2006 at 06:01 AM

Well, seems that we ran out of ideas/situations....
hey, think I got some:

1. When you go out with friends and want to press V to give them orders, where to go....

2. When you want to press U before talking to someone in the car, youre in...

3. Or when you want to take a pic of someone and you say to him "Hold this position".... and he rogers...

Assassin Xaero - 9-30-2006 at 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by front-liner
i take it this thread is dead now, eh?

I don't think its dead... but I think it lost touch with reality... mostly just people thinking of stuff, not stuff people accually do in real life...

**Edit**

Hmm... I know one, but its reversed...

You know you skate too much when...
You are looking through the items for JO and you see the deflection panels and think about how good of a halfpipe it would make...

front-liner - 10-1-2006 at 04:12 PM

lol fair enough. Spose we're gonna completely turn this thing around eh?

Hmmm....well. I spose whenever you're out somewhere, or watch a movie, you think to yourself..."that would make a great map." And go on and make it. Whether or not it turns out ok or crap varies.

front-liner - 11-22-2006 at 02:38 PM

This thread is surely dead...

SAS private LoL - 11-22-2006 at 06:03 PM

Quote:
This thread is surely dead...

Lets make a funeral....

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to bury our great topic You know you play too much, when.
It has been our pleasure to post and read the most sillyest things happpening to DF&JO fans over the years. Let us pray now, so this topic will no be forgoten, when it reaches the deeps of DFB archives and rests in peace forever more.
Let us pray, so it will rise again one day and SLAUGHTER THE POST SPAMERS AND....
ekhm, this will be enough.

(funeral song)

:(:(:(:(

Thank you.

front-liner - 11-23-2006 at 12:21 PM

Amen.

As a memorial, someone should put this up as a sticky in the pub forum for all to see.:)

SAS private LoL - 11-23-2006 at 06:49 PM

Quote:
Amen.

As a memorial, someone should put this up as a sticky in the pub forum for all to see.:)

Heh..this topic is already a sticky....been like that for 2 years or so...

SAS private LoL - 1-15-2007 at 01:54 AM

Hmmm, heres an addition to the tombstone..

-when you leave the room and you say "AFK"

-when someone is burning and he rolls on the floor to extinguish himself, you say : Dont do that, it will sysdump ya! :P

-when you see someones body lying on the street, you say: Respawn already!

-when you lie down in front of a truck, hoping, it will ran over you and NOT kill you:P

-when your friend wants to drive, you destroy the car, 'cos its yours and he has no right to drive it (L0L)

-when you walk over a bridge with a wrench and hoping, you will get a repair point for fixing it :D

-when you see a crate and you stand by it, thinking, you will get medication and ammo :P

SavingGrace - 4-30-2007 at 06:39 AM

Every time you trip, its because you were in a dang glitch!

peepee - 5-8-2007 at 08:45 PM

hahahah lol so funny

Sgt.Saunders - 5-13-2007 at 02:12 AM

"Hopefully, when the good lord deems that it's finally time for me to go...I'll then be able to respawn at 'X'...lol." Sgt.Saunders

cmurphe - 6-22-2007 at 02:18 AM

When you...........

--say lol when somethings funny

--look down to check your health but its not there

--check yur back when ure in public

spy around corners going around them...............................

johnson - 8-11-2007 at 12:48 AM

--- When you go to take a ride, and your friend is driving instead of calling 'Shotgun' you yell 'I'm on the 50...Watch my back'
--- When your jogging, you pull out your knife to run faster

SITE-BOT@WORK - 8-16-2007 at 03:19 AM

-- when you see an accident and yells "MEDIC ON THE WAY"

:cool:

Pages:  1    3