Delta Force Barracks Forums

You know you play too much when...

Pages:  1  2  

ponchowest - 9-27-2004 at 05:06 AM

When most of your dreams have a Joint Ops subject matter. Had another one but in this one it was not a stock map, it was a Wreckless map and would not end. The funny thing was it was like I had played this one before because I knew where all the AI's stood. There was another player in the dream with me but I did not get his tag so if you had a dream last night about a hard as hell map that would not end....thanks for the back up...LOL!!!!

mab23233 - 10-2-2004 at 02:34 PM

lol, you know you play joint ops when your making out with your girl friend and still thinking about joint ops

tyler20 - 10-3-2004 at 10:13 AM

ok i got onne i think.

*you no u play to much when,ur friends are over and u say brb(litraly),then i 100 min.ur back and u say sry i had to play jo i wanted to see the maps,then the next day u tell ur boss''i need to go home to play jo.''then ur baoss says wtf is jo'',you resond a video game''

im not that great on jokes

LOL

galaxycrest - 10-3-2004 at 01:46 PM

That didn't even make that much sense! :P

Wo|f - 10-4-2004 at 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by galaxycrest
That didn't even make that much sense! :P

Lol... i got the jist of it.... but i wouldn't play JO if i had m8's over.. they'd think i was looking at [Censored] or somethin, and why'd you have to go home and play JO... just install it on your work computer :D

ShadowSOR - 10-7-2004 at 01:18 AM

You guys are a riot. I type T and Y all the time when IMing people. LOL

p1gs1ck - 10-7-2004 at 06:38 AM

ysame here....

galaxycrest - 10-7-2004 at 03:18 PM

that one's pretty common :P:cool:

Fifty - 10-10-2004 at 01:50 PM

WOW...Great stuff. My favorite is the push to talk key on vent while on phone or talking to my son. LOL

Next time I need to laugh so hard that I am almost crying...I'll stop back in here.:D

galaxycrest - 10-10-2004 at 04:27 PM

Lol, yeah, I laughed so hard I was crying too. It's good times! :D:cool:

Loser - 10-21-2004 at 08:18 AM

I saw variations on this, but not exactly this.

I've played so much DF2 at one time, some 18 hours or something like that, that when I went to sleep I was still playing, dreaming, and I woke up tired. I've also done this with work, which is a whole lot less fun than DF2 in the sleep.

-Loser

Post Scriptum- I suck as bad in my sleep as I do online. WTF?!?!?!

front-liner - 10-22-2004 at 09:37 AM

lmao...thats some pretty funny stuff. I found myself leaning a lot today. After I played BHD at a friends. I was leaning around whenever someone called for me or something. And whenever I crocuh to get something out of my bag, i do it DF style:D
front-liner

-=MUSTANG=-^CTU - 10-25-2004 at 12:00 PM

:D:D:D

front-liner - 10-25-2004 at 12:21 PM

:D:D:Dagreed:D:D:D

front-liner - 10-28-2004 at 10:36 AM

hey come on, wheres some more loony things ppl do when they played too much!? WE DONT WANT TO KILL THE POST!
front-liner

EDIT: Had a terrifying dream last night. I havent played all that much lately and when that happens, I get dreams of my games. Most common dreams are DF, UT and AvP. I had one of AvP. I was trapped in this communication room with two sentry guns and thousands of aliens pounding against the door. I had welded it, but they busted through it. My pulse rifle was nothing when the praetorians came through. Thats when I hit escape in my dream, the only problem was that the button wasnt WORKING!? The sentry guns did what they could until they ran out of ammo. Millions of aliens were dead but trillions more kept coming. I had to blast at them until i ran out of ammo too. In all my years of killing aliens, Ive learned to watch them and never take my eyes of them. If I lose sight of them, thats when i become afraid. So I had to wait until i woke up for the dream/nightmare would finish. It was scary. I woke up panting.
front-liner
BTW, I know, this has nothing to do with JO, but anyway:D

galaxycrest - 10-28-2004 at 11:49 AM

AvP is (when you play as a marine) the scariest crap you're ever going to run into... can I get a concur?!

front-liner - 10-28-2004 at 02:18 PM

whats a concur?! Yes, playing as the marine is the scary thing. Especially when you hear the Praetorians hissing in the darkness, then you hear their toenails scraping against the ground and you only have a few mags left in the pulse rifle. Your in a darkened long corridor. The lights are red and dim and they go out and come back on....sloooooooooowwly. As you watch the white dots on the motion sensor get closer and the beeps get louder. You look forward. Just as the lights come back on, a figure is running towards you. Then the lights go out................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................and they dont come back on...

Wow that was good.:D
front-liner

front-liner - 10-29-2004 at 03:31 PM

heres one that happened yesterday.
I was drawing this picture -it looks so cool- and i was drawing some bullet shells in and my friend goes:
"Why bother drawing those, they're just gonna disapear in 5 seconds anyway."
we laughed for like, a minute or something.
lol
front-liner

ATi - 10-29-2004 at 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tyler20
ok i got onne i think.

*you no u play to much when,ur friends are over and u say brb(litraly),then i 100 min.ur back and u say sry i had to play jo i wanted to see the maps,then the next day u tell ur boss''i need to go home to play jo.''then ur baoss says wtf is jo'',you resond a video game''

im not that great on jokes

That in itself is hilarious!

galaxycrest - 10-30-2004 at 05:25 PM

when you run into traffic and say 'lag...'
:D

galaxycrest - 10-30-2004 at 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by front-liner
whats a concur?!

Concur = To Agree. When I say 'can i get a concur?!' then you say 'concur!' and it means u agree :D

tyler20 - 10-31-2004 at 02:07 AM

you no you play to much when....

*you jump out off bed and get ur gun and run aroun sayin ''ahh stupid rebels!''

*you trade ur car for a dune buggy then you nail a m4 to the top.

*you get injured and cry out ''medic!''

*you see an indiosin lookin guy and try to shoot em with a pistol

hope you find these funny

->mapmakers<-

Taxi Jones - 10-31-2004 at 02:16 AM

you still sneak around when all AI peices are still blind in test runs

then furthermore

get all shot up by forgetting all about the AI placement and area triggers when revisiting a released map to consider adding a new game type and decorations to it

front-liner - 11-1-2004 at 08:46 AM

concur - agree. Right. Strange word. lol.
front-liner

galaxycrest - 11-1-2004 at 03:31 PM

lol, isnt it

phantasmagorical = fantastic

weird eh? :P

ATi - 11-2-2004 at 05:59 AM

* You close your eyes and you see crosshairs*

Wo|f - 11-2-2004 at 06:11 AM

Close your eyes.. man i don't even have to close them i'm so out of it sometimes! :)

front-liner - 11-2-2004 at 08:34 AM

what the hell? what kind of fool would come up with some big long word not even I can pronounce and then goes and says it means something else nice and simple. (im not getting angry at you galaxy, im talking about whoever made up these words) Its like my dad's gf, shes a teacher and all she ever sez is all this wierd big words i have to ask for the meaning of. Who does she think she is? Shalespeare or something? AH HA HA HA HA!!! lol funny how we can come up with these sort of things eh? lol
front-liner:P

Wo|f - 11-2-2004 at 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Wo|f
Close your eyes.. man i don't even have to close them i'm so out of it sometimes! :)

Hmmmmmm.... This could be taken the wrong way... i don't mean out of it in a drug way.. i mean not sleeping for a long time... just thought i'd clarrify :)

galaxycrest - 11-2-2004 at 10:54 AM

Quote:
what the hell? what kind of fool would come up with some big long word not even I can pronounce and then goes and says it means something else nice and simple. (im not getting angry at you galaxy, im talking about whoever made up these words) Its like my dad's gf, shes a teacher and all she ever sez is all this wierd big words i have to ask for the meaning of. Who does she think she is? Shalespeare or something? AH HA HA HA HA!!! lol funny how we can come up with these sort of things eh? lol
front-liner:P

Hehe nicely said. Big words = weird words lol

Its also fun making up your own words. Good times! :cool:

front-liner - 11-2-2004 at 11:08 AM

yeah! thats like this one word i made up years ago... 'splendanius' means like excellent. lol man this is fun!
front-liner:D:D:D

ATi - 11-2-2004 at 08:42 PM

'disçelmotronium' lol :D

front-liner - 11-3-2004 at 08:43 AM

blasphemius:D

galaxycrest - 11-3-2004 at 11:58 AM

okochoby :D

this is such good stuff, im going to post a thread about weird words :cool:

front-liner - 11-3-2004 at 01:39 PM

lol just looked at your thread. Got another one in there. Lets see if your thread gets as big as this one!! Wouldnt that be fun!
front-liner

galaxycrest - 11-3-2004 at 04:08 PM

Yeah that would kick serious butt :D

front-liner - 11-8-2004 at 10:59 AM

yeah:D

ATi - 11-8-2004 at 06:42 PM

Did you know that spam is actually a mixture of ham and spinach?

Wo|f - 11-8-2004 at 11:30 PM

.... actually its Spiced Ham :D

front-liner - 11-9-2004 at 08:42 AM

what the hell!?!? lmao:D

ATi - 11-10-2004 at 03:59 AM

Ah well.. spinach/spicey ham same thing lol..

bs2 - 11-10-2004 at 04:04 AM

could we et back on topic lol

front-liner - 11-10-2004 at 09:33 AM

lol your right bs2. Who else has something to say besides this brewgess molokichous AH HA HA HA HA !!! !!! LMAO!
front-liner

Wo|f - 11-10-2004 at 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bs2
could we et back on topic lol

..hey it just shows how corrupted DF has made our minds.... where all sain people here but we're talking about Spiced Ham and Spinached Ham, lol...

.....anyway, u ever had a dream u where actually fighting? I had one last night and i believe i was sniping, some1 shot at me, i rolled over and fell out of my bunkbed, not the most pleasant of experiances! Especially when you've got a monitor and about 100 golf balls below your bed :(

front-liner - 11-10-2004 at 11:17 AM

ouch... that would of made a nice landing! lol. Yeah Ive had some dreams where im shooting. But for some loony reason in my dream, whenever I shoot, instead of the gun making noises, I have to make the noise! Im pretty good at it i must admit, but its just silly, and then when I KNOW ive hit somebody, i had to yell out: "Stop shooting! Your dead!!!" ANd this was during some big infantry charge! Then I had this dream about the ANZAC landing at Gallipoli. That was noisy. And I could see all the recorded parts from the landing, if there were any... with the ANZACs leaping out of the boats with their slouch hats as they run up the beach. This time there really was gunfire.
front-liner

THEKATZ - 11-10-2004 at 02:40 PM

-When you suspect your wife of using a wall hack. I mean, can they actually enter a room without using the door?
-When you use the 'Push to talk button' at work to talk to your fellow employees
-When the IT techs come down to clear the game off your computer at work and tell you that you are using to much bandwidth.
-When you get punted form the coffee house for bellering out 'You filthy rotten stinking pig' to the coffee host. Man that sucks, I like my latte's a certain way you know.

Good post run Rob, that is funny stuff here.

front-liner - 11-10-2004 at 02:57 PM

lmao some nice ones there:D

galaxycrest - 11-14-2004 at 01:01 PM

Some Parts Are Meat

LOL

Frogman - 12-3-2004 at 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by galaxycrest
haha thats nothin, ill go on patrol with a gun, lol :D

Yeah I once went outside with a broken pellet gun, it looks like a rifle, and I went around the house checking corners and scanning the area feeling like I was in a battle lol. It was some stray dog tearing up the trash. It got my adrenaline rushing too lol. Fun.

Oh yes, sorry for this big avatar, I'm gonna fix it when i get home, I'm at school right now. Sorry. Don't be mad:(

You know you play too much SP When....

joselz - 12-5-2004 at 05:07 AM

-- When you try to press "F5 key" after arriving home or completing any assigment.

-- When you try to find your FLSHBANG before entering your mother-in-law room(or any room).

-- When you wait for a BLACK HAWK or a LITTLE BIRD to pick you up after compliting any assigment.

-- When you say "30 Seconds to target" when entering the parking lot of your work...

-- When you try to read a "LOADING SCREEN" before beging on your work or assigments.

-- When you remember the "SPACE BAR" key before jumping.

-- When you try to press the "TAB" when you don't know what to do...

-- when you miss what someone said, and you just try to press the "U" key....

-- When you tell your dog "HOLD THIS POSITION"... "REGROUP ON MY POSITION"

-- When your going to turn into an ally, and look back to see if your teammates aren't STUCK

bs2 - 12-5-2004 at 11:09 PM

-- When some 1 is bugging you while your playing and you try and turn the gun on them!:o

front-liner - 12-26-2004 at 12:10 PM

when you throw a grenade at someone in real life you expect it to kill them without exploding.
front-liner

Wootenator - 12-26-2004 at 11:30 PM

--you get upset cos the checkout guy has never heard of JO and is wierded out by your useless chatter...

--when your wife calls for you with your TAG name

--without paying attention, you pull the car into your front lawn instead of the driveway

--you look in windows before entering the house, checking for enemies...then tell the family "OK GO!!!"

HiddenTalent - 1-2-2005 at 02:13 PM

your walking in a mall and u see some 1 thinking u can lead 2m and take them out

u say "laugh out loud" when ur friends make you laugh:P

ur at a defence force open tour and u say u run a division of the army in the joint ops unit

u dont have friends

u dont sleep

u dont eat :P

front-liner - 1-16-2005 at 12:25 PM

When you try to go to sleep at night and all you can think about is explosions, gunfire and bad language.:D

bluevelvet - 1-17-2005 at 12:11 PM

when you run through the house using everything as a gun and running and ducking behind things, or when you pick up a pipe or something and pretend to blow away what you aiming at. or when your talking to someone and you start talking in army terms and they have no idea what your saying, i do that alot.

front-liner - 1-17-2005 at 12:55 PM

lmao, I do that all the time too! Hell, I even use a pen as my very own missile launcher and pretend to obliterate a huge mob of people! Or I'll say 'You take point' to someone whos going to show me something... strangest things we do...
front-liner

bs2 - 1-31-2005 at 02:48 AM

--When you go in the fridge to get something to eat and you look for the name in green

dafjedavid - 2-16-2005 at 12:54 AM

When u look on the financial section of your newspaper and think: "dang, that are some real good kill/death ratios :)

Hack-Slash. - 3-14-2005 at 02:21 AM

-- Your walking around in town and your wondering why no ones trying to kill you.

-- your looking at someone and thinking "how do i change the crosshair"

-- when you get in your car your wondering why it doesnt start immediately without touching anything and thinking about the moron that stole your 50.

-- When you walk into a big building and you r wondering where the filters are for the rooms

NS LTC JD - 3-14-2005 at 12:53 PM

When you get over 100 kills and dont die

You know you play too much when...

Wildman - 3-14-2005 at 10:07 PM

When you get withdrawl symptoms if you don't play for a day
and then place a post in a thread titled " You know you play too much when... "

bs2 - 3-20-2005 at 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Wildman
When you get withdrawl symptoms if you don't play for a day
and then place a post in a thread titled " You know you play too much when... "

I knew that was coming lol
--when you try and jump over a hill with a dirt bike

One Shot One Kill - 3-31-2005 at 10:01 PM

Here's some interesting ones!!!

You know when you play to much Joint Ops when:

--When you look across the road at your neighbours window and you see him, then you reach for your binoculars to get the range info for your M82 Sniper rifle!!!:D

--When your playing hide and seek with your brother and you pull out your knife for a stealthy kill!!!:D

--When your a passenger in a car and you climb up through the sun roof and say "I'm on the .50"!!!:D

--When your celebrating with fireworks and you shout "Incoming"!!!:D

--When you see your strict teachers house and you pull out your target designator!!!:D

--When you see your scary relatives car approaching at 200 metres and you aquire a lock with your Javelin!!! :D

--When you see a row of people in a street and you perch your M249 SAW on a wall and provide covering fire!!!:D

--When your in someone's house and you pull out your trusty Colt .45 caliber pistol for some close quarters combat!!!:D

--When your at a sea port and you check for Mark V's and LCAC's!!!:D

--When your at an airport and you check for spare places on a Black Hawk to man a Minigun!!!:D

--When your stroling through the woods and you dive behind the nearest rock for cover!!! :D

--When your at the entrance to someone's house and you throw a grenade in there to flush it out!!!:D

--When you come home and you check to see if your LFP flag has been captured!!!:D

--When you see a line of cars approaching down the road and you pull out your AT4 to destroy the lead vehicle and slow the convoy down!!!:D

--When you fall down the stairs and shout "Medic!!!" "Medic!!!":D

--When your on an airliner and you check to see if you have a parachute, then you approach the door!!!:D

(Thats all I can think of at the moment, I will add to my post if I think of any others!):D

And also: WHY THE HELL IS THIS PAGE ALL CRAMPED UP?:o

Şoncho - 4-5-2005 at 06:05 PM

I remember when this thread started and there were legitimate "you know when you play too much" responses......

oh hell......at least it shows that some have quite an imagination..:)

CybeR SoldieR - 5-21-2005 at 08:37 PM

U know you have played to much when you see a chopper and you check to see if the pilot has got a name over his head, sorry if that`s been said but i was laughing to much to read them all lol.

Distant Storm - 5-21-2005 at 09:24 PM

--you even dream about being in delta force and find yourself jumping outta your skin in bed because you have just being shot

--you find yourself looking for little black dots of other snipers :D

GOA. Sniper~SS - 5-22-2005 at 04:11 PM

When your sitting at school and start day dreaming about what you gonna do if people with AK-47s come running in the door

perigrine falcon - 5-23-2005 at 02:46 AM

when u start getting so good your team wins 6-8 games in a row then you wake up and play

Frogmann - 6-5-2005 at 11:56 AM

Sometimes I want to say Tink You. Cause thats what words I think of when I see TY lol.

Frogmann - 6-5-2005 at 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GOA. Sniper~SS
When your sitting at school and start day dreaming about what you gonna do if people with AK-47s come running in the door

I do that sometimes LOL!

ROFL!!!

Fireant - 6-12-2005 at 11:16 AM

I cant belieive I missed this post...

--When you hear the neighbors lawnmower and start lookin for Blackhawks...

--When your trying to go outside and the kids and the dog are all blocking the door and you yell "GO_GO_GO_!!!

--When your 25 feet up in a tree hangin a rope-swing for the kids and thingking "Hey, This ain't a bad sniping spot!"

--When your sniping Crows, Starlings, and Pidgons with a pellet gun and hearing the echo of the 50cal Barret everytime you take 1 out.

--When your camping on your porch havin a smoke, and lookin up and down the street at cars and homes waiting for the enemy to jump out and wondering where you left your RPG.

bs2 - 6-16-2005 at 06:27 AM

--When you miss your turning on a main road and just jump out your car :D

Drunk Stuff

Gysgt. - 6-16-2005 at 12:20 PM

When you're lookin at you're Lt. and say ( in a ventriloquismismic voice) " Hey, OOOver here." As he turns,you pretend to grab a .50 to turn him into a pin cushion.
When your brother is on the toilet and taking a dump, you throw a smoldering beef patty in front of him and yell grenade...... dang that was funny.....

front-liner - 6-28-2005 at 12:15 PM

lmao I ncant believe this post is still going...

When your in one of those big mazes with a heap of people you see them running around but you go prone and move stealthily and check the corners until some dude finds you.:)
front-liner

Killian27 - 7-6-2005 at 08:57 PM

When you call your friends by their screen names.

sharon - 7-22-2005 at 09:17 AM

When you reply to someone at work

"Afirmative" or "Negative"

When i tell me fella that "i need a ride",

and at the restarant you turn round and say "you want some of this"

LOL

Fireant - 7-22-2005 at 09:33 AM

When you address everyone as 'Bro' or 'F'n Noob'....

LOL couldnt resist that 1.

so great

slacker_slack - 8-22-2005 at 09:50 AM

hahaha...this si the greatest thread i've ever seen w/ every1's replies but here are some 2 think of, but they are for all different games

-you quit school @ the age of 16 & play CS 1.4-1.6 all day thinking that you can actualy become something great, than relize you have lost out a lot in life(both my step bro's)

-faking ur sick 2/5 of the school year, just 2 stay @ home, lock door, put headset on, & play DF2, noticing after the schoolyear, you've missed 64 days out of the schoolyear & only passed 4 classes...that happened to be w/ A's(me)

-staying up till 5 in the morning playing a series of CS 1.6, DF2, & GB making ur sleeping habbit totaly reversead, so you sleep @ 4am in the morning, wake up @ 1-6pm, buy 4 bottles of cold water & 1 gallon of water & play some more CS 1.6, DF2, & GB(me)

-drinking 8 can of an assortment of different energy drinks, thinking it will actualy improve your game in CS 1.6 & DF2...by the time your in a game for a hour you get so shakey you want to scream, because you can't aim right w/ the mouse(me)

-every other word out of your mouth is a swearword, because ur pissed u got killed/thought someone was a hacker/some1 did something stupid in a scrim in CS 1.6 or DF2

-change the postion of your computer & chair, so one late tired night you lean back, after you got killed & fall, noticing the wall that use 2 be there isnt...(me)

-your computer room is messier than your bedroom(me)

-you lan w/ your friend @ his house, talking on a proboard site, showing the IP, making the admins think ur the same person spamming gay crap & get banned(me & novin)

-your computer room is littered w/ water bottles, soda bottles, water jugs, & paper, which you seam to never find the time to throw away, untill about 1 month later(me)

-the countless times you scream @ your computer & smack your monitor & tower for lagging.(me)

-the countless times, which your mouse ball gets stuck(me)

-the countless times your laser mouse senses something & goes beserk for a moment.(me)

-the countless crumbs in your computer keyboard, from having dinner brought to you.(me)

-the countless times your mom has told you she is gonna turn off your internet if you dont go outside(me)

-those few times, that a person is hacking so bad, it pisses you off so bad, you start smashing the keys on your keyboard & are seconds away from throwing it(me)

-8 times, that i called my ISP screaming @ them, that my I-Net shut off @ 3am wednesday every week saying you were in an important scrim...& the last call the 8th call, they finaly decide to tell you that your ISP does a security test at that time that day(me)

-the tape, that is stuck to my monitory holding up my mic(me)

-you walk on the best deal of headsets you could ever dream on, break them & decide to tape it back & they still work great(me)Labtec HS

-the countless times you take the game 2 serious & kick any1 who is being "gay" or "sucks" or "insults" you calling you a noob or saying you server is "[Censored]/laggy"(me n corbun n soup n jasper n toxin)

-the number of times you laugh when some1 calls you a hacker(me)

-when you've played so much & notice hackers are the only people who make a big deal out of it, if some1 says their hacking & the people who don't, be cool about it & stay calm(me)

-when you've watched Myg0t 1 & Myg0t 2 & it still remains funny, because noobs are like that.(me)
38 07

Sandman-NS- - 9-13-2005 at 07:43 AM

sounds alot like Kpax-NS-

HAHAHAHAHA

Kmilk - 10-6-2005 at 08:28 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS IS TOOOOOOOO FUNNY I COULD READ IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):D:D:):cool::cool::cool::cool:;);)

- Your in your room and keep laying down because you think a sniper will take you out( The Room is like the HOME PSP, And snipers keep killing ppl that respawn!!!!

You know your addicted to df joint operations when

killer56 - 10-8-2005 at 06:21 PM

i fined thise happens to me alot
you see it in the back of the games and scooch it over to the front

sharpsniper - 11-9-2005 at 03:21 AM

i once played JO for 11hours straight, the next morning i tried to press the 'G' key to see my objectives, i was still in bed lol:D

Kmilk - 11-11-2005 at 10:57 AM

This is what im doing
PLAING CQB

I take 1 of those 12 inch rulers, streach rubber bands on AIM AND SHOT

its preety fun

Johny - 11-15-2005 at 03:42 AM

-when the sun is shining after a whole night of playing and you and your friends (coop) are wondering: does this map even ever finish?

Lord-Achilles - 11-16-2005 at 03:48 AM

you pee on the toilet seat and blame it on the lag.

I THINK YPU STOLE

Kmilk - 12-6-2005 at 01:50 AM

They have just the same fourm at this web site but about BATTLE FEILD 2.
I think you stole the idea from them.

CHEAK IT OUT
http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thread.jspa?threadID=2313...

You will see something the same.

RAP~RSU~ - 12-6-2005 at 09:34 AM

Excuse me?..stole it?

ähmm just for you this started at 5-19-2004 at 16:48...so long before BF2.

And btw to have a simular Tread isnt a surprise by so many Users...

Think about that before u call us stealers..and calm down a bit.

front-liner - 12-6-2005 at 01:54 PM

holy sausage dog, its been like two years since i was last here and this post is still going!!! May aswell add something then...

- when you tell your mate to cover you when you go get something out of the fridge.

GooseANL - 12-8-2005 at 09:11 PM

when u go out for a run and take a knife - coz u know yo will run faster :P

front-liner - 1-3-2006 at 10:51 PM

when your dog barks annoyingly right next to you, so instead of telling it to shut up, you feel the urge to pull out an AT-4 rocket launcher and blow the mutt away. :D

tdd-.-Slick1 - 1-19-2006 at 10:29 AM

When you call people in real life n00bs. I've done it, ask my girl.

has happened to me

killer56 - 3-3-2006 at 09:17 PM

your use to useing ts and when you go to talk to your family you look for the tab button

Fireant - 3-4-2006 at 12:24 AM

When your having a BBQ and have several friends and their kids over, and when you start the grill, you yell

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!"

(I do that about everytime...lol)

~CHAOS~ - 3-4-2006 at 02:23 AM

When you.......use invoice receipt papers to jot down gaming information. The time comes to turn in the invoices and realize the notes on them. Go to the store to purchase white out-which you never use anyway. Apply it over the notes. Blow it continuously to dry. Finally, get to the office and hand them in. Then get funny faces towards you..:P

sharpsniper - 3-31-2006 at 01:45 AM

Ive done these a few times...

1. You try to press escape when your in a situation you don't like (or find boring)

2. Try to press space when you rty to jump over stuff(trash in your room, when doing PE or Gym ect)

3. Leaning out from corners to see if there is an enemy player there.

4. Lob a piece of wood or a brick into a room before entering

5. Try to hold to shift to run faster

6. Thinking that you can lie down in practicly anything and not get hurt.

7. Trying Press ESC and then R to restart a situation if oyu said somthing wrong or messed somthing up.

8 Trying to copie and paste some work you did in school incase an error occers

9. Trying to press E or shift to enter somewhere

10. You try to turn the volume up by going to options menu

LOL

dooodles - 4-4-2006 at 11:18 AM

i ofen do the leaning around the corners to see who is there when iam walking around town lol

front-liner - 5-11-2006 at 02:16 AM

LOL i had a dream that i got pulled over by cops cos i was driving with no license. So just in case something liek this would happen, I 'saved' as i was about to leave home. So when the cops were asking me those probing questions, I quickly did something to load the saved game and there i was back at home. If only you could do that in real life.

Assassin Xaero - 5-11-2006 at 07:13 AM

Quote:
If only you could do that in real life.

Yeah... I would use that a lot...

OUTCAST-SFH - 6-23-2006 at 12:16 PM

dont know if any one did this one but...

When you are trying to dodge imaginary bullets on the freeway.:D

Pages:  1  2