Delta Force Barracks Forums

You know you play too much when...

Pages:  1    3

A Drunken Theory - 5-20-2004 at 01:18 AM

This is alittle something i do when i get addicted to a game, came up with a few and i hope everybody can add some :D

You know you play too much Joint Ops When....

-- you check the bushes around your house for snipers.

-- your reach for your stinger missile when you see a helicopter leave the airport.

-- you get in your car to drive and you look down to see if its green/yellow/ or red.

thats it for now. :D

A.Bullet - 5-20-2004 at 01:22 AM

-- when you say the letters T or Y before talking to someone..

ATi - 5-20-2004 at 02:30 AM

-- Answer the phone and ask where that person is on the grid..

-- You start to call young people 'n00bs' in real life..

-- You go prone and yell 'Sniper On The Hill!!' In an American voice when a rickety car back-fires as it passes by..

A Drunken Theory - 5-20-2004 at 03:02 AM

haha, nice ones.

i was gonna keep it joint ops orientated but... since u opened the lid :D

-- you find your brother all alone in the house, and you call him a noob for camping

-- when sitting at the computer on the telephone, you press your teamspeak transmit button before talking.

-- you run outta your room every morning in fear of getting spawn killed.

-- you see something funny, but not completely laughable, - you say 'laugh out loud' instead of laughing.

-- you see something amazing and u say the words OH EM GEE (OMG).

-- you jump off the balcony chasing your brother then you realize that the fall damage is alittle more in real life.

-- you see somebody hurt on the street and you run up yelling, im a medic!

-- your walking down the street, your trying to press the w button.

-- you pass out game CD's as a recruitment tool.

-- your wife checks your scrimmage schedule before planning any vacations.

-- you scream in an asian accent "Need a Ride!" everytime u need to be picked up, and "GO GO GO" once u get in the car.

-- Hate one of your friends just because they have the same name as somebody that owns you in the server.

-- you strafe down the street hoping your neighbors wont get a good read on you.

A Drunken Theory - 5-20-2004 at 03:10 AM

-- after having a "lovely evening" (u know...) with your wife, you say, Good Game.

-- you call your girlfriend a hacker, because you suspect her of cheating.

-- everytime you see any war movie or tactical fighting, you think you could of taken them out with the rocket chopper.

More

Soul Syphon - 5-20-2004 at 03:32 AM

- when u get into a Zodiac and sneak to next doors

- when u see a hole in ure jumper and cry out i need a medic.

- when u see someon having a fit on the street u get doen and yell HES GETTING POUNDED BY A MINIGUN CHOPPER!!!

- when ure at the airport and u jump out of the chopper

lol :D:D:D

ATi - 5-20-2004 at 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by A Drunken Theory
-- after having a "lovely evening" (u know...) with your wife, you say, Good Game.

LMFAO! Oh crap I dont think I've laughed that much in a while, thats made my day mate thanks :D
But this... "-- you see something funny, but not completely laughable, - you say 'laugh out loud' instead of laughing. " I have actually done that :o

-- You lean while running when you go out for the morning paper..

A Drunken Theory - 5-21-2004 at 02:25 AM

:cool::D:cool::D

A.Bullet - 5-21-2004 at 08:10 AM

-- when you jump out of your car as you get to work while the cars still rolling and run in the door while your vehicle goes rolling on past ..

Timber3050 - 5-21-2004 at 09:19 AM

-when you wake up in the morning after dreaming you say a stinger on your tail

You know you've played too long at once when you go into a weird state (which i've done numerous times, usually due to being tired) you know your awake, but it feels like a dream, usual side affects are
-you react faster
-unaware of anything happening around you, and its as though all sounds relating to anything other then the game are blocked out
-you don't blink for 4 minutes at a time

and my third 1
-you strain yourself trying to find reasons you've played too much

HumanTarget - 5-21-2004 at 02:36 PM

Quote:
-- when sitting at the computer on the telephone, you press your teamspeak transmit button before talking.

I'm ashamed to admit i have done this lol, i'd just been playing a squad match, and had to answer the phone lol... lucky i had turned TS off lol.

i have also said "lol" instead of laughing once... though that was a hang up from tooooo much internet chat lol

A Drunken Theory - 5-21-2004 at 03:31 PM

LOL. Dont be ashamed, i've done a bunch listed here. :cool:

-- you expect a red cross to appear when you see one of your friends.

-- you start seeing neon green nametags above peoples heads.

-- you perform a new move in bed the wifey says "Nice Shot!"

-- you fall behind on a walk, and your reason is that your on 56k (dumb, i know. hehe)

-- you keep looking up when driving your friends to see if your getting bonus points.

-- you drop to the prone position when you see your neighbors.

-- every visual site becomes an idea for a map.

Quote:

HAHA.

RedNR - 5-21-2004 at 10:58 PM

-- When you goto laugh at something and say LOL

Wo|f - 5-21-2004 at 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by A.Bullet

Yep, i've definately done that, everytime i'm on msn or aim it usually says talrite m8 or thi
lol ;)

A Drunken Theory - 5-22-2004 at 02:53 AM

-- your sitting on the couch with your friends, and you expect their head to turn backwards like the exorcist. (freaked me out when i first started playing this game, sat in a chopper and watched the pilot's head spin as he looked around LOL.)

Sgt. STL Devil - 5-22-2004 at 01:15 PM

ROFL. OMG I havnt laughed this much in a long time. i dont have any yet, once i think of some ill post. LMAO!

Kurt*BK* - 5-26-2004 at 12:06 PM

Quote:

--you find your brother all alone in the house, and you call him a noob for camping

-- you jump off the balcony chasing your brother then you realize that the fall damage is alittle more in real life.

-- when sitting at the computer on the telephone, you press your teamspeak transmit button before talking. (Guilty)
-- You lean while running when you go out for the morning paper..

-- you perform a new move in bed the wifey says "Nice Shot!"

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

OHH!!!

Soul Syphon - 6-1-2004 at 08:25 PM

-u jump into someones car and try to get on the '50. (BUMP!!!)

-u grab a hairdryer and start blowing everyone away saying, "THIS IS FOR C@NNI8A\_!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(cos hes someone u saw on a game and some guy shot him in the head. NOOOOO!!)

come on keep it goin'!!!

Cobra - 6-7-2004 at 08:46 AM

lol man that's some funny stuff!

A.Bullet - 6-8-2004 at 11:58 PM

your most dreaded words become..

Allocation error.. polyterrain colormap blah blah bla..

ATi - 6-9-2004 at 03:48 AM

No Bullet, you just killed that one :D

Wo|f - 6-9-2004 at 04:04 AM

dang, i'd wish i'd said tht when i thought of it! Although in soe respects i'm quite happy you did!

Ok wot about sayin things like 'ty' in a normal conversation with friends! I know i've done it! :(

ATi - 6-9-2004 at 04:06 AM

Yeah I say that to my mum all the time lol :D

Bozz-OMC- - 6-9-2004 at 06:06 PM

That is deadset funny stuff i near pee'd myself reading all that guys good stuff!:)

JayDog**DK** - 6-10-2004 at 01:29 PM

:D great.......been here at the barrack many times...for dwnload mainly but this post made me register....the "u know u played to much" list i have seen before, but this post could propably be the most complete list or atleast funniest i have seen.....and for once for a game i play.......

bottom line: Would it be ok if i "borrowed" the best or perhaps them all and published a list of them (with credits ofc)on my upcoming GAMESITE www.Jointhedawgside.dk a site covering (when its finished) Gaming (bhd, jo ops or "that family" mainly) & what can i say Clan and gaming related stuff like gamevideos by players, sigs, avatars, gamehumor, toonz, in other words = ANYTHING U CAN DO WITH OR FOR YOUR GAME (or com) WHEN NOT ACTUALLY PLAYING IT;)

the site will be up in a few months due to a 3 months vacation but here is a little taste of whut to come in a 30mb video http://www.jointhedawgside.dk/video/JaydogDKvideo.avi my first btw.....

XxShadowxX - 6-10-2004 at 02:00 PM

...when you wakeup and lean around your door before walking into the hall

...when you randomly go prone and roll around avoiding imaginery bullets

...when you pick up a ghillie suit before going hiking

...when you start repeating the words I got room on my helicopter anybody need a ride?, go! go! go!, and Need a ride! during normal activities

...when you attach a scope to your super soaker and call it a barrett.

<---edit line here-->

...when you hide in a tree with that custom supersoaker and hunt down squirrels

...when you wont get off your computer at 2:00am in the morning

...when you search ebay for a custom bb gun that resembles your favorite gun most (i have a psg-1 modelled bb gun ^^)

...when you start being like A.Bullet and Make mods

<--nother edit-->

...when you get into a barfight and get hit in the face, you blame it on lag

...when you start feeling that your walking slower, you repeat the letter t repeatedly

ATi - 6-10-2004 at 09:31 PM

Hey there JayDog**DK**, I sure wouldnt mind having a few of my quotes on another site ;)

Wo|f - 6-10-2004 at 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XxShadowxX

...when you get into a barfight and get hit in the face, you blame it on lag

LMAO ---- Briliant,

This has got to be one of the funniest posts! :D

ATi - 6-10-2004 at 09:55 PM

Yeah you wouldnt think it would you.. DFB.. Home of that bloke Steptoe.. funny place? No way lol :D Good stuff, good stuff.

bs2 - 6-11-2004 at 05:10 AM

HeHE i admitt to doing these two

--walking around hoping theres no lag! :P
--leaning before you take a corner

XxShadowxX - 6-11-2004 at 09:09 AM

this is probably the funniest post i have seen here on dfbarracks, later im gunna be posting some more you know you play too much jo demo posts later ;).

Wo|f - 6-11-2004 at 09:28 AM

Gd Gd, keep 'em coming all!!! :D

--- As you walk by a golf course you get a erge to go and pick up the flags whilst shouting i'm goin in at the top of your voice!

--- Start rolling on the ground when you see a golf ball flying at you fearing that they may be a stray bullet!

(I don't know, i'm not very good at this joke lark!!! LOL :D)

XxShadowxX - 6-11-2004 at 09:29 AM

...when you see your neighbor going for the paper and you shout, "I'll Cover you!"

...when you install a keyboard into your car simply so you can drive with the WASD buttons.

...when you wait hours at a time for the next jeep to spawn in your area.

...when you exploit areas in your neighborhood for sniping spots

...when you refer to yourself in the third person by your in-game nickname.

...when you and your friends are having a conversation and a plane flies over heard you shout, "Watchout! Lag wave commin' in!"

Scorpion101 - 6-11-2004 at 10:43 AM

...when you come down from the attic WITHOUT using the ladder, and break a leg...
...when you lean out the window, forgetting there is glass in real ones....
...when you try to jump down the stairs 8 at a time....
....when you hide behind a tree every time a chopper flies over....
....when you try to kill same chopper with your shoulder mounted umbrella....
....when you're at the beach swimming and wondering why the little green breath bar isnt coming up....
....when you're out shopping with the wife and you scream up to the curb outside the mall in your car and shout 'I've got room in this vehicle, anyone need a ride?'....
....when getting in your car you look around for the little green 'control' icon....
....when you drop the kids at school and as you arrive you upset them by shouting 'get out now!'....

A Drunken Theory - 6-13-2004 at 10:59 AM

HAHAHAHHAHAH.

some great additions...

... u get in a car accident and think, 'dang, my car is bright red now'

... you refer to your bathroom as Alpha base.

... your lost driving, and u tell the wife to press m and zoom out to see where we are.

im runnin out . lol

eddsdead - 6-13-2004 at 07:09 PM

God at least im not the only 1 thought i was cracking up, ive said lol in a conversation (very embaresing ) and those bloody ttttttttttttttt,s on msn:D

bigsmellyfart - 6-14-2004 at 06:43 AM

Quote:
This is alittle something i do when i get addicted to a game, came up with a few and i hope everybody can add some :D

-- your reach for your stinger missile when you see a helicopter leave the airport.

-- you get in your car to drive and you look down to see if its green/yellow/ or red.

;););)
heheheheheheeee

sniperstud - 6-14-2004 at 04:08 PM

when your washing your car and you grab the hose then scream IM ON THE 50!

bs2 - 6-19-2004 at 07:54 AM

HOLY SHIZZLE! if I laugh anymore I think i'm gonner POP!:o.
Any-way's heres a new 1 I thought of....

---when your playing a game and you press TAB to see if your first---

~lol keep em coming guys

bs2 - 6-19-2004 at 07:59 AM

I got a new 1:P

--When a innocent man is driving by, you run upto him and yell NEED A RIDE!..

Bones5 - 6-25-2004 at 12:20 AM

-- when your mom tells you you have to go to bed at 5 A.M. --

lol

Geordie*BoB* - 6-25-2004 at 04:53 AM

For some of the older guys with kids....

1. U get into a full scale argument with your 5 year old son everytime he sits in ur comp. chair..

2.The missus puts u on a promise and u reply i'll be up in 5mins knowing its gonna be atleast 2hrs before u find her smashed out on the bed and u creep in beside her at 4am ..

3.U get known to workmates as Geordie instead of Kev..

Help a friend move house

9 Mill - 6-27-2004 at 07:39 AM

You help a friend move house and when the last box is taken out you shout "room clear".

or

While at work you crawl over boxes with a pen in your hand trying sneak up on your manager who hates games.

A Drunken Theory - 7-7-2004 at 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by sniperstud
when your washing your car and you grab the hose then scream IM ON THE 50!

LOL LOL LOL

... when you see somebody fall and you see a flashing blue name above their heads.

... when you get in a fight and win, then start using the JO taunts as the guy is knocked out. ' You want some of this? wooooooooo! '

... when after a day of playing joint ops, you walk out in the sunlight and its like you were just flash banged.

... when you go into a room of smokers, and you go prone with your back to the wall because enemies might come through the smoke cloud.

... when you start camping outside the local military base because your trying to take over a progressive spawn point.

Eagle_Eye - 7-7-2004 at 01:44 AM

When your mate drops in for a coffee, and your kids chant "Iceman's Here Dad.."

HumanTarget - 7-7-2004 at 02:04 AM

lol beautiful EE hehe.... squad members got together on the weekend... stuffed if i know any of their real names even now lol... only called them by their game names lol.

A.Bullet - 7-7-2004 at 05:53 AM

-- when you spend 4 hours on novas forums arguing about allowing 150 player servers just to have Nova delete the thread for making them look bad..

-- when your first things you do in the morning is visit all the DF forums to see what important info is available.

-- when you get so pissed about Nova's decisions you curse and say im not ever playing this game again - and then you start up the game.

cr@zzyki££@ - 7-7-2004 at 07:15 AM

LMAO great post!

now what have i done :D

-- said "LOL" instead of laughing

--saying enamy spotted when the cat walks into the room

--when you watch black hawk down (the dvd) and someone gets killed you shout at the TV "you stupid n00b i could of killed him!"

once again great post :D:cool:

Eagle_Eye - 7-7-2004 at 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by HumanTarget
lol beautiful EE hehe.... squad members got together on the weekend... stuffed if i know any of their real names even now lol... only called them by their game names lol.

LOL...well, this really happens....Sometimes, when Derek's here, they walk around chanting "Iceman, Iceman....."or "Derek is Iceman..Derek is Iceman......" well, there only 5,6,and 7..

Roughrider's name is Paul, if he was there...

EE

HumanTarget - 7-7-2004 at 11:07 AM

yeah roughie was there hehe.. see u even know his name and i don't lol. he beat me at pool :( i'll have to practice and beat him next month lol... we are trying to make a monthly Brisbane meet for the AUS squad and APC squad members since we are always playing each other.

Eagle_Eye - 7-7-2004 at 11:22 AM

My Mrs has some friends there, she wants to visit next year... when this trip comes up, I'll try and remember about your meeting, and maybe join in.. :)

EE

HumanTarget - 7-7-2004 at 11:34 AM

sounds good to me :) i'm sure roughie wouldn't mind meeting ya :) I was picking on him about not making it to DFB as much anymore... he says he'll be around more now though cos he's working less... or some such excuse lol... *waits for roughie to make a reply lol*

GINGERBREADMAN - 7-7-2004 at 11:59 AM

Mine(I can't believe there are still more to be said :o )

--You don't leave your car for more than a few seconds or else it might just blow up.

--You reach for a flashbang when entering your house.

--You are suddenly nervous during a long walk because you see no PSP and you have gone a long way. You don't want to walk it again.

Timber3050 - 7-7-2004 at 12:36 PM

When you find your parking spot at walmart you yell to your kids "We're at the target, GOGOGO!

You label your bills pile as "Intel"

Your on a boating trip and while passing another boat you look at the compass. Seeing their not on your "radar" you yell to your family "Tango, get down and man the fifty!"

Your on a boating trip and while passing another boat you look at the compass. Seeing their not on your "radar" you yell to your family "Tango, get down and man the fifty!" and your family does it

Your a commercial air pilot, and everytime you hear a beeping from your control panel you do a corkscrew

tpoz34 - 7-13-2004 at 02:30 PM

--when u dress up in camo and ask your wife if she can see u in the grass

--when drop and roll on your way to the mailbox.

--when u hop in your car honk your horn and yell anyone need a ride... then say after we are rolling now!!!

Star_Scout*SU* - 7-15-2004 at 10:35 AM

your friends come over and you won't let them in because they have a bad "ping"

From Hawkeye-1944, AKA Hawkeye-ESS

-Hawkeye- - 7-15-2004 at 11:36 AM

--You break out in a cold sweat when spy camera screens in movies flash "Connection Interrupted."

--You walk out of suddenly-crowded rooms muttering, "Accident waiting to happen."

--You prefer to play golf...in the rough, because it "offers better cover."

--Pretend to shoot at buses when they leave without you.

--Try to "doubleshift" when reloading your snack plate at the 'fridge.

--Curse "those dang 'bangers" during thunderstorms.

--Lie just inside your front door waiting for someone to just TRY to break in.

SsS Qel - 7-16-2004 at 08:15 AM

Quote:
LOL. Dont be ashamed, i've done a bunch listed here. :cool:

-- you expect a red cross to appear when you see one of your friends.

-- you drop to the prone position when you see your neighbors.

-- every visual site becomes an idea for a map.

Quote:

HAHA.

ROFL dude i do them! I also....

-Check the horizon over the field behind my house for snipers and keep trying to press B to get binoculars if i see a dog walker.

All the rest have been said im sure that one has too.

theSAWzall - 7-17-2004 at 07:03 AM

Hey guys. My contribution...

When the trip to the mall is so long, you consider committing suicide and respawning at work, until you can't find the Ctrl key.

You're shocked when you're car explodes after spraying it with the minigun, just to let your friend know you're on board.

You curse your boss when he returns to work and interrupts your after-hours gaming on the business broadband. That's happened twice to me!

When a car backfires, you look for the yellow triangle in the spinmap.

Your conversations with family are limited to 20 sayings, with slight variations as to what kind of vehicle you're in.

While driving, you switch lanes to behind the dune buggy because it's fifty can't get you there.

You are shocked when helicopters fly above 500 feet.

You get your friend's answering machine, and cry in disgust "I've got to patch again!?!"

When it turns dark, you start looking for an armory to trade in your sniper rifle.

You try typing ~switchteams before heading to the showers at the gym!

um..........

baldorhell - 7-18-2004 at 11:23 AM

When somebody throws a water baloon at you and you yell NOOB NADER!

i know

baldorhell - 7-18-2004 at 11:28 AM

When you have a bad day and you throw very big rock at your own head thinking you can respawn at your base.....:D:D

tjgamer32 - 7-21-2004 at 01:39 PM

man i wish i culd think so thes things:o

theSAWzall - 7-22-2004 at 02:08 AM

Another one-

You vote for the candidate who promises "A Stryker in every garage and a Rocket Chopper at every spawn point"!

sniperm24 - 7-23-2004 at 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by A.Bullet

hahaha i do that 2

:P

Bikou - 7-26-2004 at 04:26 AM

-when you go to the hospital hiting ppl with your back pack hoping the will revive

-when your late to work so you start striping your cloths to run faster

-when you shoot your self know your going to respawn

-When you drive to the store realy fast hoping rebles wount RPG your car

-when your afraid to leave your house becuse the rebles might take contol of it
:P

front-liner - 7-29-2004 at 02:53 PM

-when you look for the 'save' button before doing something dangerous, thinking you would respawn again.
this si teh funniest thread Ive ever seen!! LMAO!
front-liner

front-liner - 7-30-2004 at 03:04 PM

heres one I only did like 5 times...
-When you finish eating an apple and you pull the twig off and hurtle the core over your shoulder and yell out: "GRENADE!"
front-liner

XRW_Random - 8-10-2004 at 07:57 AM

Lol. Funny stuff lads.

I've collected my favorites and will post them on the XRW site, collect the results and get back to you.

-- you know you've played too much when you dive into the tub when your wife opens the bathroom door.

Sgt Mudd AS - 8-20-2004 at 01:29 PM

You know you play to much when...
...you refer to going to the bathroom by saying 'i gotta sysdump'

Sgt Mudd AS - 8-20-2004 at 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Geordie*BoB*
For some of the older guys with kids....

2.The missus puts u on a promise and u reply i'll be up in 5mins knowing its gonna be atleast 2hrs before u find her smashed out on the bed and u creep in beside her at 4am ..

Absolutely too true! ROFLMAO!!!

A Drunken Theory - 8-22-2004 at 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Mudd AS
You know you play to much when...
...you refer to going to the bathroom by saying 'i gotta sysdump'

OMG OMG OMG... LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO .... HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Oh man, that is a good one. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA...

well that totally overshadows mine, i cant sotp laughing.

... when you hear a gunshot and you run towards it to try and catch the shooter off-guard and knife him.

bigsmellyfart - 8-28-2004 at 03:08 AM

Quote:

some people drive even with it red

play too much if....

MustangMan - 8-31-2004 at 04:32 PM

- an icon appears at the top of your head when you say "i need a ride!"

- you look around for a "SHIFT" button to get into your car

- you think, "atleast i can just press spacebar" if you're about to get your ass kicked really, really bad

- when you meet someone you ask them if they're in a squad

- you can now fly a real helicopter

- you earned your license to drive through novaworld

- you're as good a candidate for president as any other "war hero"

galaxycrest - 8-31-2004 at 05:47 PM

--when you try to shoot your friends because they arent on radar... :D
--when you get hurt you yell out 'MEDIC!!'
--when you hear a car backfire and go prone trying to avoid enemy fire

Andyk9 - 9-4-2004 at 02:28 AM

LMAO,
so the next time i walk/drive down the street and i see ppl do all this, i know they play BHD/TS and JO.

u have to be carefull tho guys, cus if ppl see u do all this eg lean at a corner ect, ppl will be phoning up mental homes and have you locked up lmao.......

:D

when you'v gone to the doctor and you say "ty med"

galaxycrest - 9-6-2004 at 04:12 PM

haha its funny cuz ive been playin america's army alot lately and i hear alot of the sounds on it every day, so im friggin paranoid that someones gonna come up with a silenced ak and shoot the crap outta me... so whenever i hear these noises i crouch immediatly and scan everywhere, lol :D sad, aint it

front-liner - 9-8-2004 at 09:16 AM

hehe lol...thats like lastnight... I heard thsi noise from outside and I immediatly went into action. I was like almost half way up the wall scanning outside the window, but only poked my head out quickly or a little bit...in case there was a sniper on the roof of the house across the road:D then, I got my army pocket knife and went on a patrol and cleared all rooms in the house. Nothing. Took me 20 mins to search everything. Then, I decided to confuse this intruder by switching on the outside lights, in case there was a hit team outside, the light would burn their eyes if they were wearing NVGs. After all this, i discovered that the intruder was some stupid mungrel cat:(:D
front-liner

A Drunken Theory - 9-10-2004 at 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by front-liner
... I got my army pocket knife and went on a patrol...

lmfao... oh man was that funny.

galaxycrest - 9-10-2004 at 08:51 AM

haha thats nothin, ill go on patrol with a gun, lol :D
and i live in a place with lots of trees, and whenever its night and i hear leaves crunchin and crap i go out with my gun and go prone to snipe any unsuspecting enemy forces... lol. and thats not even the half of it!

Wo|f - 9-10-2004 at 08:57 AM

You should try having those solar powered lights in your back garden..... Whenever i pop downstairs for a midnight snack after a long night of BHD and look out of the patio doors and have those things stairin back out ya it scares the $sss out of me! For some reason i always end up on the floor shouting their comming from the rear.... strange what BHD in the middle of the night can do to ya! :)

Paco454 - 9-11-2004 at 10:29 PM

When you fall out of bed and respawn on the couch.

PACO454

galaxycrest - 9-12-2004 at 04:38 AM

when you wake up in the middle of the night after having a dream that ur in Delta Force, then looking around ur house for enemies then going outside to check for campers, then bringing ur dog inside to guard you while you sleep in case enemy forces come while ur sleeping. That happened to me last night! :|

front-liner - 9-15-2004 at 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paco454
When you fall out of bed and respawn on the couch.

PACO454

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! lol! LMFAO! Now thats funy:)
front-liner

front-liner - 9-15-2004 at 12:53 PM

galaxycrest, mate, you do almost what me and Barefoot do out at his place. He lives out bush and we both go to cadets (except different units, hes in air force :( im in the army:D so we both have a pair of DPCUs. (Disruptive Pattern Camouflage Uniform) and he has a huge stash of weapons (ok, so their plastic guns, but hey, cant stop our imagination;)) I usually get locked and loaded with an MP-5, he takes his wooden P-90. We walk out onto the road and attempt to reach a RP without being detected by vehicles. Lots of ppl go drive abouts near his place, making stealth hard at day. We use the cover of long grass and lying still with our DPCUs covering all parts of our skin. At night, we can walk way down to the Stuart Highway about 800 metres away. Still lots of cars at night. Makes for lots of fun. Then we scare cars. We sort of run across this area with our weapons 'blazing'. Then we camp for a bit, make sure theyre gone. One time, this car chased us, we had to bolt off into the scrub. Barefoot was cr@ping himself, I thought it was fun.:D
front-liner

Wo|f - 9-15-2004 at 06:46 PM

Lol... now thats imagination for you... behind my house theirs a big field with chest high grass and a wooded area surrounding it, it's awesome for BB Gun Wars that we play know and again... it's always fun jumping up from the grass and shooting some1 in the back as they run past!! :D... i always seem to end up in a tree sniping people... just habit from playing DF, LOL :)

galaxycrest - 9-16-2004 at 07:24 AM

haha the closest i get to DF is when my and my buddies go airsofting at my house at night... hahaha crap its awesome. and i can take advantage of me knowing where everything is, so even if i cant see i can still move around! and christmas is comin so i hope to get an AEG.. mebe an M4 or sumthin :D

front-liner - 9-17-2004 at 02:19 PM

lol we all wish we could get something descent other than a wooden weapon! Man, thats like Zone 3 up here...awesome as, but the arena is a little confined, but the firefights can be massive, and The Hall of Mirrors or Sniper Alley is a headache:D
front-liner

ponchowest - 9-18-2004 at 05:23 AM

When your kids show up on a TV add for 'feed the Children'.

When your wife goes to bed dressed like JO AI's just so you look at here.

Your Dog pisses on your leg to get you to walk him.

You find your self in a ditch with a DPS officer writeing you out a ticket for running AI's down...oh wait I'm not at my computer.:D

Played too much when..

Beirut Lebanon - 9-20-2004 at 07:09 AM

- when you wake up from not sleeping and find out the hill you was climbing was really your sheet bunched up under your body

-When you take out 32 people in a war torn zone in your town only to wake up cause statistically your going to die soon. " I cant keep this up"

-when you dream all night your a sniper, wake up mad the whole next day cause you didn’t get any kills

-when you hear the rumble of a on coming heavy vehicle and you reach for your at4

-No really I work at an airport, walk around thinking this could turn into a menacing situation

-realize that everyone is the enemy cause they have no tag floating over thier heads

front-liner - 9-20-2004 at 03:10 PM

when you start jumping over tables and chairs at school instead of around them:D did that today...
front-liner

ATi - 9-21-2004 at 01:19 AM

I cant get over how long this thread has been going, and its still get fresh, funny responses :D keep them coming!

Wo|f - 9-21-2004 at 02:24 AM

Just shows you how addictive these games are!! :D Keep them coming guys!!

yup

dark41 - 9-22-2004 at 02:30 AM

last night i woke up at 0340 seeing my buddies with medic timers - I guess I have been playing a bit much this week :cool:

MustangMan - 9-22-2004 at 05:48 AM

1) When different people begin spawning in your house and move on to the next one down the street to take it over...

2) As soon as you drive away to work another vehicle appears in your drive way...

3) You say LOL instead of actually laughing...

4) When you throw a party people start leaving because of LAG...

5) The only way your boss can get you to work is by placing waypoints around the building

6) Your birth certificate somehow has your squad's name and website on it...

7) You pressed Ctrl + R and received your life insurance check in the mail...

front-liner - 9-23-2004 at 11:59 AM

"The only way your boss can get you to work is by placing waypoints around the building"

ha ha ha! lol thats pretty funny. Woah, I thought I just saw this person walk past with lag..she sort of froze...i gotta really cut down on these games...ah stuff it.
front-liner:)

DoKiller - 9-24-2004 at 03:53 AM

LOL, this is some funny stuff!

front-liner - 9-24-2004 at 09:35 AM

I agree with Trade, this threads like the longest one ive ever seen. Still fresh and they just keep coming.
front-liner

MustangMan - 9-25-2004 at 02:10 AM

Your eyes are now running on 128MB AGP 8X...
Your PC nags about you spending too much time on that dang wife...

galaxycrest - 9-26-2004 at 04:28 PM

im outta ideas :(:P:o

i hate to andmite this but...

tyler20 - 9-27-2004 at 01:05 AM

i have instant mesage and alot of times i press t to start typing a mesege lol!:D
 Pages:  1    3