In order to keep people from making direct links to maps in our downloads database
we check the http_referer header sent by your browser to verify you are
following a link from our website whenever you download a file.
In most cases this method works fine - but some Norton Users have reported having
trouble when trying to download maps from our site.
The following steps should solve the problem and allow you to download files from
the site without compromising your system security.
If you follow the above steps Norton will allow your PC to pass the http_referrer
along to our site without compromising your system security in any way. This will
not alter the behaviour of Norton Internet Security Firewall for any other sites
that you use.
You were referred by
- open up your norton internet security firewall software..
- choose options..
- choose the internet security option
- in the dialog box that pops up choose advanced options..
- click the add site button..
- add dfbarracks.com
- highlight dfbarracks in the list then choose the privacy tab
- under browsing privacy area.. change referer to permit
- make sure the checkbox for use these rules for dfbarracks.com is checked.